The online racing simulator
Cleanup : Spam
(694 posts, closed, started )
Quote from henrico-20- :stop crying KSsheppard, RJC pt and others, place yourselve in their shoes.. how would you feel if people are talking about your job, that you don't work fast enough. i would realy be pissed and not motivated to do my best for people that are not satisfied about the thing they have got in the last 5 years for only 24 pounds! and not patience for the work that must be done. you can't build a house in 4 months when there are weather problems for 3 months, how badly you want to make the release date it just won't happen.

please think about that.

We are clients, we are inteled with our view, morever, they chose their job.... and this job means exposure... i'm not madd just expressing my feallins towards what once was my fav. sim.
As i see it i preorder S2 back in setember 2004, and now almost 5 years since, s2 is not yet released, if that is not ugely disapointing i don't know what is... stop patching, gain courage and release it already... even if just a status change, its a statment of moving on...
remenber the s1 days? when there was REAL progress? thoses were good times inded...
i wish them the best really.... wish that s3 will be good enough to give lfs a new life.
Quote from Amynue :There is nothing new in 0.6A for demo drivers

Except an update. No matter if you're S2 or demo, keeping your LFS version up to date is what matters...
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
Danny LFS, what you need from 0.6A? ABS is already in Z10.
jeez What are u all so nervous about? If someone have licence thats good! But dont discriminate demo users. If someone have interest to post here this is first step to get involved in LFS community matters. And maybe later buy a licence

"There is nothing new in 0.6A for demo drivers" Bleee....:thumbsdow
Quote from RJC_pt :We are clients, we are inteled with our view, morever, they chose their job.... and this job means exposure... i'm not madd just expressing my feallins towards what once was my fav. sim.
As i see it i preorder S2 back in setember 2004, and now almost 5 years since, s2 is not yet released, if that is not ugely disapointing i don't know what is... stop patching, gain courage and release it already... even if just a status change, its a statment of moving on...
remenber the s1 days? when there was REAL progress? thoses were good times inded...
i wish them the best really.... wish that s3 will be good enough to give lfs a new life.

Nice point of view, BUT you forgot that any other developer would have called it S2 a looooong time ago. It's only the high standards of the devs that keep lfs from reaching S2-status. Or do you experience many bugs and crashes? I don't think so.
I'd also like it better if lfs would be updated in a more regular fashion, but I'd also like to win a few million dollars..... So... just relax, play any game that suits you and be happy if something gets released that suits your wishes....
Quote from aimbottle :Nice point of view, BUT you forgot that any other developer would have called it S2 a looooong time ago.

Yes, in my view they should
Quote from RJC_pt :Yes, in my view they should

Well, that would mean no further updates can be expected - the very thing you're complaining about...

I'd like the patch to be finished already but for them to wait for everyone to shut up about it for just one week...
Hello developers
LFS need new tracks and a track editor. We want help to make new content.
Always drive the same tracks is to boring....
LFS have the best physics at all. @ devs, maybe you cant do this allone, u need some employees i guess.
Why you don´t u let the community help to make new content?
Quote from matze54564 :Hello developers
LFS have the best physics at all. @ devs, maybe you cant do this allone, u need some employees i guess.

1, this is a thread for feedback about the test patches.
2, track editing has been suggested and discussed to death many times
3, the developers have explained that they wish to stay as they are with the 3 of them as they can progress with LFS in the way they wish to do so without any outside assistance.
Quote from matze54564 :Hello developers

ehmmm... you didnt even drive all track combos, many are only driven 1-5 laps.

Btw... if you are only crousing, it ofcourse is boring :duck:
Quote from Shadowww : Danny LFS, what you need from 0.6A? ABS is already in Z10.

I want 0.6A because 0.5Z10 might not be compatible online with 0.6A.
Quote from Danny LFS :I want 0.6A because 0.5Z10 might not be compatible online with 0.6A.

BS like your racername.
Quote from Danny LFS :I want 0.6A because 0.5Z10 might not be compatible online with 0.6A.

... That's a completely dumbass reason, frankly. When the patch is released, if you update along with everyone else you will have no problem...

You won't get any extra features.. really, think before you speak.
Belgian people don't have any patience .. or at least almost none .. i can know that as i am one of them. I learned just NOT to post when its useless so ..
Quote from GTA_Racer07 :Belgian people don't have any patience .. or at least almost none .. i can know that as i am one of them. I learned just NOT to post when its useless so ..

uhmmm you just posted a useless "I want PATCH!! now!" comment.

useless post is useless
i really dont care.
lol
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Let me rephrase the question.

Are the 3 developers still on the LFS project? Or are they already in the Bahamas hiding?

Better yet, are they still alive?

Here we go again
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Let me rephrase the question.

Are the 3 developers still on the LFS project? Or are they already in the Bahamas hiding?

Better yet, are they still alive?

Quote from W1ldPort75 :Here we go again

I don't wanna throw a rock in the ocean but...

If the final S2 is not yet released... what about the S3 ? She'll be released in 2012-2013...
But in 2012, the gameplay will be better again and again and again... and the S3 should be exceeded her released day...
Quote from L0D0X :I don't wanna throw a rock in the ocean but...

If the final S2 is not yet released... what about the S3 ? She'll be released in 2012-2013...
But in 2012, the gameplay will be better again and again and again... and the S3 should be exceeded her released day...

Fail.

Use Google T®anslate instead.
Quote from Shadowww :Fail.

Use Google T®anslate instead.

That's pretty good English actually. English doesn't use genders, which I find a PITA when speaking French, as I never know what gender to use

Also, gb2 Yemen
So old bugs... lol.
-
(zuze1991) DELETED by SamH : Spam
-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
-
(GTA_Racer07) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
-
(Tomba(FIN)) DELETED by SamH : Unnecessary
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Spam