The online racing simulator
not as many bugs as in nK though, and that's an unbaised observation
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#127 - Don
Quote from ajp71 :
Lets just shut up about nK...

good, that was the plan
Hey look, news about LFS, lets keep it that way!!!
Totally OT - just watching the Superbikes @ Thruxton (ITV) and they're getting to 201 mph through the speed trap, bloody fast.
I think oval racing (in the hands of good drivers mind you) could actually become MORE interesting and challenging than before.

Think of this:

1)they've fixed the ride height bug and the slipstream effect
2)this new car should be capable of over 200mph

That means that you'd likely have to lift for the corners and without the mega draft the drivers who are the smoothest and can keep their momentum through the corner will succeed.

I hope we'll be able to skin the car cuz it would be a shame to make everyone drive identical BMW-Sauber liveried cars.
Quote from racemania :the writing in the bottom corner says

F1BMW**

cant get the last 2 letters but its defintly F1BMW

I think it says nunomaia. Well, that's what I thought it would say until I zoomed in, so maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see.
Quote from ajp71 :@Don - there are bugs in the physics, bugs in LFS if you haven't noticed your an LFS fanboy.

Lets just shut up about nK I could post high flying LFS cars and bugs in damage model all day long if I wanted to but I don't think this is the right place to have a nK/LFS bashing session.

i second that emotion
guys leave the nk troll propaganda man ignored. u can post about carrots and he will say "omg funny i was eating carrots today while playing the fabulous unbuggy nkpro which u can download here and bla bla".
no one from lfs goes into nk forums and posts endlessly about lfs this lfs that, except themselves, the 5 kunos propaganda goons.
its an inferiority complex that makes him post about 50% of the content in that "lfs community tries nkpro". he is the police and im fine with that.
except when it gets to the rest of the forum and tries to cut ANY possible celebration lfs people honestly feel about their game and their updates.
then it becomes a matter for mods not for me.
Quote from Tweaker :Hey look, news about LFS, lets keep it that way!!!

We would if we had something to talk about, other than a rendered car and the hype machine at work
This update is already kicking ass and it's not even released yet....
LFSWorld should add meters of rubber left on the road to its stats.
I guess that also means no patch today? I'm not sure if there is any point in awaiting something.
Kid please grow up I didn't even start the comparison to nK and have already said lets drop it.
Quote from kamkorPL :I guess that also means no patch today? I'm not sure if there is any point in awaiting something.

So true, gonna get a life again.. bye bye
Quote from thisnameistaken :While all this stuff is very exciting, we are gradually running out of April and we don't have a delivery date yet. Come on devs, you've had your fun, put us out of our misery! Think of poor old Madman_CZ - he's going to have a coronary if this goes on much longer.

:rofl
Wow

Exciting
Oh come on, this is getting boring now.
hehe what a nice surprise
Quote from n2oaddict :Oh come on, this is getting boring now.

I agree... They should just tell us if its gona come soon or not.
Quote from nosushi := u can go around BL in less than a minute with formula v8

that what i think

how would you know? and btw, Biggie (the WR holder) can get 1:00.5x @ BL...
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent!
:nut:
Very excited. I enjoy running the open wheel cars. Can't wait!!!
LFS with the FO8. So?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG