The online racing simulator
not getting FA cup up here is a pain in the arse, used to get it on BBC.

ah well. If rangers win tomorrow the bastards lead is down to 5 points, which isnt bad.
It's the big day. The mighty Gillingham FC playing Villa!

Setting my sky box to record the game so when I come back from the match I can watch it again!

Although if we are going to be as bad as I think then I might erase it.

Our skipper at right back and our first team regular centre back are both banned. So we are playing 2 midfielders in defence. We are doomed! :weeping:
Quote from DeKo :not getting FA cup up here is a pain in the arse, used to get it on BBC.

ah well. If rangers win tomorrow the bastards lead is down to 5 points, which isnt bad.

Currently 1-0 to the Gers but looking at the comments on the BBC live text thing makes me laugh.

Quote :1306: Nowt happening at all. The stadium has gone deathly quiet. There's about as much atmosphere in the ground as a NASA space simulator.

Well if anyone as been to the Longman Landfill site (not official name, friendly nickname County fans have for it) thats actually an improvement for it

Quote :1248: A complete power loss sees the floodlights go off and BBC Scotland's radio coverage also conks out.

That was as entertaining that the first have got by all accounts.

As things stand Rangers will reduce the lead of Celtic to 5/6 points (don't know....cant be arsed looking up) but the main thing for me is that Hamilton (Accies, not Lewis) will be 3 points clear of the Caley who will be routed at the bottom of the SPL. Brewster must stay to complete the job, and get Caley relegated....Highland rivalries between County and Caley next year please.
Quote from Gills4life :It's the big day. The mighty Gillingham FC playing Villa!

Setting my sky box to record the game so when I come back from the match I can watch it again!

Although if we are going to be as bad as I think then I might erase it.

Our skipper at right back and our first team regular centre back are both banned. So we are playing 2 midfielders in defence. We are doomed! :weeping:

well, 1:2. Actually Gillingham was not so far from good result, I would personally say that the penalty shot was not right decision from referee... still quite nice game with lack of defenders against villa. Although I just saw 2nd half from around 70min, noticed that some of the main stadium lights were not shining and couple of "f/cker" to ashley young from audience
Hehe yeah we were not best pleased with Ashley Young. For good reasons to be fair. We should have actually won that game had the referee made every correct decision. He gave them a freekick because Zat Knight kicked the floor and fell over and our striker was clean through on goal.

Another goal from Simeon Jackson. That puts him up to 13 in all competitions so far this season.

I recorded the game on sky plus so I could watch it again when I came home from the match. Even though we lost, I am still very happy because we showed a lot of people that we can still hassle the best of teams. We had most of the possession. We worked hard and then the referee gave them a VERY soft penalty which really was a kick in the teeth considering how much better we were playing.

Well they could only beat us by cheating and a penalty. I am happy with that.
Man City fail
I think ITV were desperate for viewers
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
#158 - CSF
Quote from J@tko :I think ITV were desperate for viewers

Hmmm... what are you two talking about there...
Quote from CSF :Hmmm... what are you two talking about there...

I am sure it was a cheapshot at me for supporting my home town club. :irked:
Quote from J@tko :In the world's greatest club competition:

Team who were once amazing but now rubbish (Notts. Forest) 3-0 Richest Team in the world (Man City)
Chelsea 1-1 Southend (Town in Essex :P)
Forest Green 3-4 Derby (No, I havn't a clue where Forest Green is either!)
West Brom 1-1 Peterborough (C'mon the Posh!)

my dad used to play for forrest green , dont go dissing em they done us proud :P

btw were Fu**** in the next round cos unless southend pull something out of there asses lol

go ipswich
Quote from CSF :Hmmm... what are you two talking about there...

Yah, quite funny that. G!nho put his nickname as JO53PHS and made some posts in the NDRTV chatroom such as 'I like black dick' and stuff like that, and deko being the spoil sport deleted it cos 'it might reflect badly on NDR as an organisation'

Ok so it was Scottish cup round last weekend, and I've held back on posting this untill I calmed down. (banned for the first time on another site due to my anger ).

Anyway County go a goal down, and then seven minutes later this happens. Yet the goalie is'nt sent off and we lose 1-0. Not a happy staggie.

BTW Gills, caley fluked a 3-0 win. A bad day from my point of view anyway.
OMG i think the saying the ref needs glasses comes into play here
Quote from dan926 :OMG i think the saying the ref needs glasses comes into play here

Ironically Scottish refs are sponsored by Specsavers
Then that ref really needs to go to specsavers then if he misses a blatant handball like that
If I were the ref watching that after the game, I would look something like this ->

Gillingham did well against Villa and definitely deserved the replay at Villa Park. We matched them all over the pitch and had more of the percentage of possession than they did. They could only beat us by diving and looking for the foul and getting a penalty which was just ... not.

I found some highlights on youtube which just shows the goals and the shocking penalty decision, where you can clearly see Ashley Young knock the ball too far ahead so decided to run into Miller and try and get a penalty instead. Unfortunately the referee for the game was Keith Stroud, a very poor referee who has been publicly told he is disliked by Harry Redknapp! You can also see how good our little striker Simeon Jackson is when he scores his goal. He does this week in week out in the league, but this was against defenders who have safely guarded their team to 4th in the premiership at present.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PO7079Sk8GU - Short highlights of the game.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... EvN0w&feature=related - Pre-match interview including Simeon Jackson and the joker Adam Miller at the end.
Gotta love the BBC Sport website:

Quote :2053: "Michael Ballack has completely lost the plot, he can't shoot, pass or tackle! My nan in wellies could do a better job!"
Andy in Worcester via text on 81111

Quote :2056: GOAL Southend 1-1 Chelsea
Jose Bosingwa launches a high ball into the area and keeper Steve Mildenhall and Peter Clarke make a mess of it. The ball comes out to Michael Ballack, who guides the ball beautifully into the top corner off his shin.

Quote :
2059: Michael Ballack clearly stung into action by Andy in Worcester (see 2053). The last time he scored was against Luiz Felipe Scolari's Portugal side at Euro 2008. Relief for Chelsea - but defending the way they are, they are very much still in the woods.

Quote :2103: "Re 2053: I'm brilliant in wellies. Hopefully I can find a club in the window."
Andy's nan, Worcester, via text on 81111

And the Posh got knocked out the cup last night.

EDIT: Hahahaha

Quote :2109: "Re 2103: You're hired."
Mark Hughes via text on 81111

chelsea just have the most unbeleivably bad luck its completly outragous
Quote from dan926 :chelsea just have the most unbeleivably bad luck its completly outragous

Bad luck ... or they're shit, you decide.
Quote :2147: GOAL Southend 1-3 Chelsea
Nicolas Anelka starts and finishes it, laying the ball off to Frank Lampard in midfield before chasing into the box to get on the end of Salomon Kalou's pass and crash in the shot. That's not really fair on Southend, but then life isn't fair is it?

well atm we are shit although tonight we didnt do too bad at times
Oh well, was fun whilst it lasted!
<-
yh u did well but u were so lucky at times
Quote from J@tko :Gotta love the BBC Sport website:

Ballack seriously sucks, though.

The only thing he can do well is argueing with referees.

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG