The online racing simulator
You can ignore people? Cool. Thanks Looney
TEH Victor is 3V!L

making us overuse the f5 key all the time
Any1 added me? I just wonderin'.

Where is this thing. I gotta leave soon
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Add Rappa Z to Your Ignore List

Ah, lovely idea! Thanks. Going off and spamming stupid shit off topic for post count wasn't my idea of someone who would get A's at school - not even a 12 year old.
i am twelve. I'm not posting myself. I just want the patch!!!

If it's posted on a weekday i won't see it until it's old news.

Quicksilver, nice avatar
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Add Rappa Z to Your Ignore List

D'Oh! Silly me never realised vBulletin had that feature. Nice one - thank you! No more humourless, pointless, egotistical inane spamming twaddle from him any more.

(EDIT @ Primoz below: c'mon now, let's be realistic. He would never make a worthless post.)
Yes, people added you.But those who did, won't be able to see your question. So it was a worthless post.

Meanwhile, soon is a VERY relative word For example if my coach says soon, that means half a day (if he says he'll come soon )
If the update is done an hour later every day then the update that falls at Midnight is on Friday/Saturday morning. Is this there intension to release the new patch

Conspiray Theory 1
Quote from STROBE :No more humourless, pointless, egotistical inane spamming twaddle from him any more.

No need to talk about tristan like that, he's a nice bloke.

/me think's i'll be added to his ignore list, right about....Now.
Quote :If the update is done an hour later every day then the update that falls at Midnight is on Friday/Saturday morning. Is this there intension to release the new patch

Conspiray Theory 1

nice theory. I stll think it's an easter release though. :bananadea

Quote :Meanwhile, soon is a VERY relative word For example if my coach says soon, that means half a day (if he says he'll come soon )

very correct.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :No need to talk about tristan like that, he's a nice bloke.

lol
Quote from L(Oo)ney :No need to talk about tristan like that, he's a nice bloke.

:splat:

Edit: No one is on my ignore list, though a few people once came close.
Is there a way to make the little strip that replaces Rappa Z's posts, telling me that he posted here and he's on my ignore list smaller or disappear altogether now? Would be nice... Those take like 20% of the page still.

152 ppl viewing the main discussion over pretty much nothing ATM... the devs sure know how to create a hype.
Quote :152 ppl viewing the main discussion over pretty much nothing ATM... the devs sure know how to create a hype.

how true. Seems every1 wants a patch
Atleast it gives us something to do though, axus
Quote from Rappa Z :how true. Seems every1 wants a patch

Seems everyone wants you gone.

Let me just quote myself, so I'm sure you see this one. This is for you Rappa Z:
Quote from evans :You're an idiot. And I don't give a shit about your straight A's.
Getting straight A's at your age isn't exactly a big ****ing accomplishment, so I suggest you shut your monkey-hole and hide in the corner for a few weeks. Don't your parents pay you the attention you need?

There's actually an ignore list feature available, evans.
Erm, what was the main point of patch R? That's right (well done) Aero and Tyre improvments. And if my memory serves me correctly we've been told about them. We won't get told about the surprise, I hope, so maybe today is the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Err, I mean maybe we get the patch today...
evans, your abuse is not needed here.

C'mon people you've roasted the guy enough, time to get back off topic.
Haha, what a useful feature.

I find it quite funny seeing the little strip from Rappa Z, it's nice to know he's still trying, but it being ignored. hahaha.

And as was said, straight A's at 12 is as good as mandatory, it's nothing to keep going on about. Thank you for alerting me so suavely to the ignore feature. Excellent.

I think I know what Rappa Z was doing, he's blatantly got every LFSform user on his ignore list, and so he just posts to himself to bolster his ego, and hence how he can get so off topic randomly.

And evans, you have a way with the truth

Anyway, WHERE IS THE UPDATE!? Ahhhhhhh the curiousity.
Quote from Gunn :evans, your abuse is not needed here.

C'mon people you've roasted the guy enough, time to get back off topic.

O RLY?

No screen edits yet...
This thread is closed

LFS.net has an update!!!
(2159 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG