The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
That moment you realise that ignore works perfect.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Matt and Ray, honestly nobody cares, stop spamming the thread with every little thing that happens in your races, start a NIKI blog for that.

Well, yeah. For a moment I thought I'm on Twitter...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm sorry. I ran out of gold doubloons to pay for iRental to see your stats.

Maybe if I win the Powerball I can afford a months subscription.

That recession must really have hit you Canadians hard, < $10 lottery jackpot is a bit shit.

I really need to ask you this question, if you hate iRacing sooooo much that you say $10 a month is ridiculous expensive, why do you bother even opening this thread? Really, it's like you just really enjoy being a ****. Are you a child with no income? Do you smoke, drink, go to the cinema, go out for dinner or have any social life at all? Any of those things would cost you more than $10, and that's only 1 night.

Do you hold the same resentment for people who really enjoy FSX and spend multiple hundreds of pounds on addon aircraft and scenery? Do you constantly berate people for having any hobbies at all? All that legal BC Bud really is ****ing with your head.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Matt and Ray, honestly nobody cares, stop spamming the thread with every little thing that happens in your races, start a NIKI blog for that.

ain't nobody got time fo' dat
Quote from Bmxtwins :ain't nobody got time fo' dat

Well you have the 3 hours between iRental races for setting up a blog.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well you have the 3 hours between iRental races for setting up a blog.

iRental is almost as tacky as Micro$oft, etc. Did you get touched on an iracing server?
I got raped by iRacing.

In the wallet.

I've been seeing a psychologist for the last 2 years because of this. It's the real reason why I have no money. $100 a session * 5 days a week * 104 weeks.

I'm putting together a criminal suit against them. My lawyer says my case is bulletproof because I have clear indications of trauma directly related from the iRental service. My psychologist is even signing off on this in the case.
Can I have the number of your psychologist?
He doesn't have a phone. He's been involved in several high profile cases that he only uses secure communications to prevent interception and to protect his safety.
....and his name is Racer X_NZ
No.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well you have the 3 hours between iRental races for setting up a blog.

Ehmmm... races are every hour.
Not for every series.
Flicking through my TV this morning before I got out of bed and I spotted iRacing on MotorsTV! Pretty cool, pretty much just highlights of the DWC races. It can't be a bad thing that it's getting TV time, and it made it look really decent.
I hope we will see the new NFS on MotorsTV now that they're covering arcade racers.
Quote from DeKo :Flicking through my TV this morning before I got out of bed and I spotted iRacing on MotorsTV! Pretty cool, pretty much just highlights of the DWC races. It can't be a bad thing that it's getting TV time, and it made it look really decent.

Yeah I heard, was it the road or oval?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Yeah I heard, was it the road or oval?

Highlights of the first 2 rounds of both the oval and road DWC. The image quality was a bit dodgy, but MotorsTV doesn't exactly have the best image quality at the best of times. The broadcasters on iRacing just need to turn off the DOF effects, makes other cars look blurry.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I hope we will see the new NFS on MotorsTV now that they're covering arcade racers.

Do you not get bored talking shite? iRacing has many flaws, but arcade racer it is not. Honestly, I've seen better trolls than you on the iRacing forum, and that's saying a lot.
Any idea if it's watchable/downloadable anywhere?
Quote from DeKo :Do you not get bored talking shite? iRacing has many flaws, but arcade racer it is not. Honestly, I've seen better trolls than you on the iRacing forum, and that's saying a lot.

I never get bored of speaking the truth.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Any idea if it's watchable/downloadable anywhere?

iracing.com/live

there must be a archive somewhere
I ment the MotorsTV episode
Poor Dustin, soon he wont even get out of the pitlane without crashing and getting stuck in barriers

Quote :Another project in the works for hosted/leagues is adding a weather panel for the admin.

Will be able to select things like wind speed, wind direction, relative humidity, fog, cloud cover/sky and temperature. Should add some different dynamics to the racing.

Also ideally will have these options for official racing so in a given week for a given series could make that week have increased winds for example or low humidity, etc. We would make the whole week have the same wind speed so the racing is still on equal footing.

From TonyG
Quote :We would make the whole week have the same wind speed so the racing is still on equal footing.

Doesn't this kinda defeat the purpose of dynamic weather
#575 - CSF
iRacing has dynamic weather??????
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG