The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
I've always thought 2.1.2 in the sporting code was the most ignored rule in there - you were conducting yourself as you would in parc ferme or back in the paddock after the race, having a chat with other drivers about the standards of officiating
#504 - CSF
Did iRacing get driver swaps yet?
Quote from CSF :Did iRacing get driver swaps yet?

You mean 1 of 100 other features that games had 10 years ago? don't be mental. Next you'll be saying that tyres should perform better at operating temperature, rather than freezing cold.
Maybe no one protested and Nim has a not that checks when his names comes up in chat and then goes from that. He's been known to get butthurt easily. Its been like that for years, even before iR.
The races will start at 5:30 PM Eastern Time on Fridays so that Europeans can have a shot at joining us if they wish.
75% limited fuel
http://www.revolutionaryracing.info/
http://members.iracing.com/mem ... /LeagueView.do?league=284
1.Daytona* – 100 laps – May 31,2013
2.Chicagoland – 77 laps – June 7,2013
3.Martinsville – 171 Laps –June 14,2013
4.Canadian Tire Motorsports Park – 30 laps – June 28,2013
5.Indianapolis – 50 laps – July 12,2013
6.Rockingham – 118 laps – July 19,2013
7.Talladega – 75 laps – July 26,2013
8.New Hampshire – 125 laps – August 2,2013
9.Sonoma (Cup config) – 25 laps – August 16,2013
10.Iowa*– 114 laps – August 23,2013
11.Darlington – 84 laps – August 30,2013
12.Charlotte* – 97 laps – September 13,2013
* = night

feel free to jump in
great spacial awareness bro
Yea... Idk if he couldnt see me or what but i didnt see him until his wheels hit mine.
Now after watching the first 4 seconds of the video, i now see YOU dropped down when you should of stayed high, regardless of the blind spot or not, you should of seen or recognized he has disappeared in to that part of your mirror and anticipated the move, as it wasn't illegal or malicious
Well not really, he moved rapidly and i followed a normal line. Not too concerned about fault though, only lost 5 irating and gained sr
Funnily enough, the appeal sided with me. Man, I really didn't see that coming.

Anyway, just done a 65 minute P/GT race, driving along nicely with a 30 second lead 60 minutes into the race when BAM! Landmine in Paddock Hill, engine was dying. It had to cut out at Dingle Dell on the last lap, leaving me to just coast to the finish line, but to lose the race win by 2 seconds. These landmines are a joke, I deliberately ran with my ride height higher because I had already hit one in practice (at a completely different bit of the track).

http://www.4shared.com/file/TP ... atch_landmine_lap_50.html
So you getting back your chat privileges now?

And yes the landmines are ridiculous.
Quote from Mustangman759 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;feature=youtube_gdata
my second indy car race and was running well... but BRBRBRBR happened

Same thing happened to me, they go inside and drive it up into you and they get 0 damage.

Matt's not at fault here.

The one who makes the pass is responsible for running into the guy above. In this situation the overtaking car is too helldriven to stay in the draft of the car ahead which is what makes him turn up the track.
my iRating and SR are getting destroyed this week. And.. next week is talladega!!!! (gonna hide until end)
phew finally finished an indy car race in top 3. ran outside alone against 1st and 3rd and probably had the win but the leader decided to bump me and I had to settle for 2nd
anyone doing the indy 500? Just wondering about laptimes etc.
yay triplepost fak u
Challenge accepted.
oh.
my.
god.

I think Danica must've come to iRacing in the past week because the amount of crashes just became **** all amount.
Quote from Bmxtwins :oh.
my.
god.

I think Danica must've come to iRacing in the past week because the amount of crashes just became **** all amount.

or the 500 is just coming up XD

Other subject, I just did a 60 lap race and our set is feeling good
Or Kingsbury can't drive.
Dustin do you have a stick up your arse all the time?
Did I touch a nerve there by telling the truth? Sorry.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG