The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
not really because your just talking random crap... You remind me of an unsuccessful Simon Cowell who actually has no idea what he is talking about.
He is right about the crashes though, people can't drive and would rather drive into you.
I've been playing racing sims since you were in diapers. Who are you to tell me that I have no idea what I'm talking about?
there we go thats a win at dega by .003
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Or Kingsbury can't drive.

actually, I managed to avoid these wrecks. I just enjoy watching arca brakes.
in addition to teemus post:

i aint even mad
Thanks, she sure is a keeper

#536 - CSF
Nope but she always makes sure there is coke.
Yeah those light products are not for Teemu, who the hell drinks Coke light anyways, naive bastards.

phil...
Guys stay on topic please Can't dustin come and complain a bit, about something?
No.
NTMv5, huge, tread rubber compounds and how they behave, at least on a few cars next season:

Quote from DaveK :Sterling, (and everyone else reading)

I am still working hard on the tire model, for sure. We decided after we put out the first couple iterations of it that everyone would be better off if we didn't put out a lot of little updates, but waited until we had big improvements to roll out. That way, you're not having to redo setups as much. And I typically have my head down, figuring stuff out, coding things up, and I don't really get into the forums too often. That makes it seem like I'm off on holiday, but believe me, I'd rather be figuring out how tires work than wasting time on some silly vacation. Just ask my kids about my beach-side reading material.

The latest iteration of the tire model (which is not out yet), represents a huge amount of work on the tread rubber compounds and how they behave. I think you will like it--we hope to have at least a few cars with this new tread model next season.

200 laps gen6 charlotte. I don't even know what I am doing lol this should be funny
Quote from Mustangman759 :200 laps gen6 charlotte. I don't even know what I am doing lol this should be funny

Good to know that this is the quality of driver that iRacing attracts.
Da fuq. Rolled the car over and finished 20 laps behind and gained .14 safety rating.

teemu is a raging homo
Oh poor you.
Matt and Ray, honestly nobody cares, stop spamming the thread with every little thing that happens in your races, start a NIKI blog for that.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG