The online racing simulator
Right... you mean the no commentary, no breaks feed. Probably, if someone with a subscription sniffs the link for that too. The Akamai part in the domain does hint from what magic wall these streams are coming from
Links aren't working in the US, but I did find a Eurosport stream from some Chinese website.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Links aren't working in the US

100% sure? Blocking would make sense since Eurosport Player only works on Europe, but not sure if these bare links are supposed to be affected too...
Quote from deggis :100% sure? Blocking would make sense since Eurosport Player only works on Europe, but not sure if these bare links are supposed to be affected too...

Well, not working for me, anyway.
did you try the International version deggis linked to in his Le Mans thread?
Quote from ACCAkut :did you try the International version deggis linked to in his Le Mans thread?

That should be irrelevant, it only means the channel, "Eurosport International" vs "Eurosport UK"
Nissan have revealed their entrant for the 2014 Le Mans 24 hour with this.... thing... (It's an electric car)

Img tags or thumbs pls :|
Oh look a deltawang with a roof!
Apologies for that. The pics should be smaller and better now.
Well, it actually looks kind of cool but in wet conditions it's still going to be horrendously shit but I don't understand the logic of Nissan, they dropped the delta-wing program, now they are funding another one? :S

They'll probably have some stupid objective like last time to like, to not even get to the end of the event or some other pedestrian achievable objective.
I wish people would stop bringing electric shitboxes into motorsport... Leave it for the golf carts.
I wish people would stop bringing those injected shitboxes into motorsport, leave it for airplanes. Whats wrong with carburettors?

only wondering what will happen with that hydrogen running team that should have taken Garage 52 this year, as they were deemed not ready yet. Are they allowed to start next year too?
Quote from BlueFlame :Well, it actually looks kind of cool but in wet conditions it's still going to be horrendously shit but I don't understand the logic of Nissan, they dropped the delta-wing program, now they are funding another one? :S

This Garage 56 was announced already in February, the car just wasn't. They probably just bought the IPR rights, so that they can call it Nissan.

Nissan's objective? Milk maximum PR without actually racing in a competitive class. Garage 56 is really a perfect place for that offered on a silver plate...
Shame GreenGT wont be there, was looking forward to seeing their car.
Quote from (-Mark-) :Shame GreenGT wont be there, was looking forward to seeing their car.

Did you really just say that?
According to french eurosport simonson died in hospital
British Eurosport also confirmed it
Damn...

RIP
Did really Simonsen die? Thought its just a rumour.. If hes really dead its horrible news :-(
YoungDrivers AMR now gave the news on German Eurosport.
Horrible news. RIP.
Terrible news... Not to sound disrespectful but the crash didnt look that serious, certainly considering some of the other wrecks we have seen in the past.

Ollie Gavin (was behind the Aston at that time) suggested that it could have maybe hit a tree behind the barriers as they are quite close.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG