The online racing simulator
Anybody got a link for the WEC live stream? I can't find it at www.fiawec.com

edit: Nevermind, thought it was today, not tomorrow.
Grats to Mr. NickC winning the (if the announcers are right) first Nordschleifen race Nearly ran in to him in the paddock.

I attatched a picture of his fight with Sabine Schmitz.
Attached images
P1040539_lfsforumedit.jpg
Cousin of Buemi though right?
Helluva crash just now at VIR in ALMS... two Porsches forced each other off at full speed. One flipped like 3 times in the air and landed on top of the tires.
The people on the side of the track there should be extremely happy that car didn't launch over the wall completely.
damn, thats huge, complete with a cartwheel.

on aside note I thought this was a carerra cup theres only porsches!
Damn
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
My body is ready.
Feed my horse, Porsche.
TDFI? Hopefully that stands for Turbo Direct Fuel Injection?
TDFI = Turbo Direct Fuel Injection? Doesn't sound like a diesel in the dyno scene

edit: its no diesel: http://www.porsche.com/usa/abo ... technology/fuelinjection/ apparently the Spyder RS engine was called DFI for it suse of Direct Injection, they keep that legacy up.
Yes, according to google search results (<2000 with 'porsche "tdfi"'), not very used term. I guess after 2014 it will be.
2014 Le Mans Nissan ZEOD (Zero Emissions on Demand)

I love that term. Isn't 70s muscle car also a "zero emission on demand" vehicle when you turn off the engine and let it roll?

That thing will make a demo lap (or half of it at least, apparently development has been lagging) at WEC Fuji this weekend.
yeah but it was the last under the banner of ALMS :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG