The online racing simulator
incredible racing in GT, they don't seem to care that there are still 7 hours to go
I'm hoping the Viper can hold off that Ferrari assault, looks as if it's a matter of time, though.
GT has been great. lol'd when the Audis almost took each other out.
lol'd when the commentator said a pun about the golf ball being a vw golf @ about 5h43min to go
Works again, temporal problem.
Aww, #91 Viper has a problem. Hiss.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Aww, #91 Viper has a problem. Hiss.

really bummed about that. i wanted them to be at least on the podium, they were doing great
720p - you didn't use the direct links (on this page) to download? Super easy, just "save as" or in any download manager.

But by uploading it in a fake-720p I guess the quality might end being better in Youtube.
I used those yes, but used "my way" to get the 720p.

The Corvette onboard (day one), includes the contact with the Ferrari which then leads to the big crash. The night one of the Corvette is them serving the penalty and charging hard after. The Viper onboard (Night) includes the problem they experienced when pitting. The one in the day of the Viper shows some good battling, same with the BMW. The Audi one should include the contact between the two cars, I just haven't looked for when.
Dat Viper :lovies3d:
The merger? You mean that idea right?

As much as it sucks, LMP1 will die in the US, simple. That breakaway series is just a clutch at straws to try and scare NASCAR etc which of course won't happen. That breakaway series would be shunned from racing at tracks like Daytona, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Mid Ohio, Road America, and whatever else ends up on the schedule because NASCAR would say "either them or us". Right now it is just a lost cause, and we just have to hope that the new merged series doesn't suck.
Well what's suppose to happen at Sebring next year? If there is no P1 class, then Audi can't run it, right?

Also could someone please explain to me what Prototype Challenge is?
Quote from PMD9409 :... and we just have to hope that the new merged series doesn't suck.

From what I understood the sporting governance will be done by the IMSA people, which let's me hope it won't suck.

Quote from Rappa Z :Well what's suppose to happen at Sebring next year? If there is no P1 class, then Audi can't run it, right?

Also could someone please explain to me what Prototype Challenge is?

Yes, Audi can't run, unless they suddenly turn into P2 or DP (for an overall win) or GTE. Prototype Challenge is the class made of "Formula Le Mans" cars, a class with identical material.
Large image alert:
What a horrible mess of colours :|
Not especially large, totally unreadable though
Ambitious yet rubbish If you cannot read such things it is bad.
Aww saw it on my phone on twitter and thought it was bigger. My bad.
not exactly endurance but the fia gt races were good this weekend. Hopefully they can keep up the good racing throughout the year

Also the wing on the Nissan is hilariously awesome

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG