The online racing simulator
Wolfgang drives in one of the Nissans, giggled when I saw the wing aswell.
Loeb showed his brilliance in the McLaren. Great end to the sprint race, and a shame about the errors that cost him a good finish in the main event.
Impressive Loeb, even in close racing. Makes me wanna watch this series regularly.

Edit: Just a thought. How amazing it would be to have Schumacher here against Loeb. Surely, he would perform with the car, a clash of titans, oh wet dreams.
first race of the VLN going on atm, here is a stream (doesn't work in Opera for me tho, try IE): http://www.vln.de/tv/
What a stupid idea to go to Silverstone in April !
Wahoo Amazing !
Well, I had fun at the WEC in the IMSA Performance garage, what a bunch of nice guys!
Wait what?

Seems like I failed to meet some nFinity guys
Guys, tell me why Audi would rather make a factory DP effort in US (and dominate as only factory team), instead of building and running a LMP2 and dominating worldwide?

I understand trying to make Audi more popular here in the US (which IMO it already is just looking at the roads on a daily basis), but why not make a car that will be able to be used in the US and in other series (well, WEC).
Ahh thanks, yes I forgot about the factory support in LMP2 being a no-no. I was thinking by 2016 it'll be all DP in the US because NASCAR, so that would be another reason I assume.

I just don't like the DP and wish they wouldn't support it.
Quote from deggis :Clearly DP is going to be de facto top class in USC and full factory participation is not allowed in ACO-LMP2.

I'm still wondering how they will BoP that class. They clearly can't slow down LMP2 because of Le Mans so that's mean they will have to gives wing to DP. Will be interesting

Tbh I assume the long term aim is to merge DP and ACO LMP2 regulation to have something consitent.
pleeeease go DP. That R8 DP render looks awesome!
just go full 'Murica and give the DP a helluva lot of power to compensate. Audi could used its new 4.0 twinturbo here
jfc why are these ALMS yellows so ****in long?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :jfc why are these ALMS yellows so ****in long?

I noticed this too. Back at the D.C race one yellow like like 20 minutes long X[

Actually i believe for some reason they used a sky-tow thing to get the car off the track versus a normal tow-truck.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :jfc why are these ALMS yellows so ****in long?

Because of regulations it lasts at least 20minutes.
And more annoyingly (not talking about this race or street courses): bird poo on track => FCY

Or I guess FCCY (other C for "Competition")
colour scheme sort of reminds me of JJ72s style

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG