The online racing simulator
About people
(1357 posts, closed, started )
Thinks an agreement that didn't change more than 2% of the whole language makes both Portuguese variants identical

Actually, the words we use to describe the same things are considerably different and their meanings vary somewhat widely. Also, PT-PT does not use english words when talking about things, whereas PT-BR uses english a lot for those same words.
What he says is true. Although some letters were cut off of many words and now they look like most brazilian words (Compacto -> Compato, etc.) But that agreement took away most of PTPT's original traits. Accents still stay the same though
thinks this thread isnt about describing other people, but instead discussing etymological and semantical issues over two very different facets of the same original language
hurr durr
Quote from Senninha25 :What he says is true. Although some letters were cut off of many words and now they look like most brazilian words (Compacto -> Compato, etc.) But that agreement took away most of PTPT's original traits. Accents still stay the same though

Compacto was always written "compacto" in Brazilian Portuguese as well.

Still, you can't complain. Less letters make dictionaries smaller and cheapers, which is very good for your handicapped economy.
is also totally contributing to derailing this thread further for trivial matters
>_<
Quote from Fuse5 :is also totally contributing to derailing this thread further for trivial matters
>_<

is contributing to keeping this thread focused on the discussion of trivial matters.
Has a wrong avatar.
Is an active league racer
is a very active proposter
A talented nice lad.
Is a nice Estonian guy
is finnish. apparently
Has almost made 15yo girl pregnant.
Badass avatar.
Badass scirocco in his avatar. Oh wait...
he doesn't have keyboard lulz
Has joined to one of the greatests team
His avatar is dressed far too much.
Is from Bratislava which makes me think of a foreign Baklava.
Made crash compilations way before I found lfs. Actually thanks to him I got interested in lfs.
just made rockclan's day.
was completally right
Needs to start deleting posts to get postcount to 2007.
likes bmw
likes kenneth
This thread is closed

About people
(1357 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG