The online racing simulator
ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
Big picture.
That's an awesome plugin, very handy! Thanks for that. Now I'm about to finish my first layout made by this InSim program and it looks quite good
my new layout
I did human dna in LFS
A quick update concerning ClaViCo AP.

Ramp2 width
=========
I'm in the midst of a mini dilemma: the Ramp2 width. Scawen mentioned that the Ramp2 object is 2,8m wide. The current version of ClaViCo AP uses a width of 2,75m. Using a value of 2,8125m is also possible. I'm wondering which parameter gives the best result in terms of allignement.

Ramp2 "twins"
==========
One of the new features I have been working on is a small pattern which automatically adds 2 Ramp2 objects alligned in width ("twins").

Object logs
=========
Object logs can now be disabled and enabled at any time. One little issue surfaced so it still requires polishing.

I won't give an ETA, I can only say that progress is being made little by little
Quote from sicotange :A quick update concerning ClaViCo AP.

Ramp2 width
=========
I'm in the midst of a mini dilemma: the Ramp2 width. Scawen mentioned that the Ramp2 object is 2,8m wide. The current version of ClaViCo AP uses a width of 2,75m. Using a value of 2,8125m is also possible. I'm wondering which parameter gives the best result in terms of allignement.

Ramp2 "twins"
==========
One of the new features I have been working on is a small pattern which automatically adds 2 Ramp2 objects alligned in width ("twins").

Object logs
=========
Object logs can now be disabled and enabled at any time. One little issue surfaced so it still requires polishing.

I won't give an ETA, I can only say that progress is being made little by little

I do not know SIKO choose what you think is better
great application well done would it be possible in a future release to have the option of putting barriers ontop of each other but not out of bounds

example on the car park layout have the armco barriers like 4 high or more would be ideal for banger racing oval tracks as cars would not go over the barriers and cars would stay on the track
Quote from capris :great application well done would it be possible in a future release to have the option of putting barriers ontop of each other but not out of bounds

example on the car park layout have the armco barriers like 4 high or more would be ideal for banger racing oval tracks as cars would not go over the barriers and cars would stay on the track

I think it's the limitation of LFS, not this application, sadly.
#88 - troy
So who's first to work out how to do loopings with this?
Quote from troy :So who's first to work out how to do loopings with this?

Loop FTW!
Quote from troy :So who's first to work out how to do loopings with this?

If there was a way to edit the vertical angle of the object, this would be the first thing i would do, but...
Quote from DarkKostas :If there was a way to edit the vertical angle of the object, this would be the first thing i would do, but...

Let's start spamming Scawen to make LFS a stunt simulator again!

Quote :
(source)

History of LFS
  • Sometime in 1999: Working on Lionhead's Black & White, Scawen starts to write a small stunt simulator with mouse steering in his free time

siko do if the new plugin can be tipped objects will be ideal for stant
-
(S14_Silvia_SE) DELETED by S14_Silvia_SE : Figured it out.
I did new layout - SKY DRIFT 1
Oh come on, please share those layouts on page 3 and 4
Quote from The Very End :Oh come on, please share those layouts on page 3 and 4

I dont know how to share layout here
Go to LFS/Data/Layout folder, then find your layout file and attach it as a attachment in a post on this forum - then others can download it
+1
For those still interested in this tool, I have made plenty of progress for the upcomming version. The update is still far away I'm afraid but I wish to release it in time for summer. In the meantime you may like the random layout I made recently. It took me just under 5 minutes to go from the beginning till the end in an FZ5
Attached images
lfs_00000027.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
Attached files
KY3X_Rollercoaster.lyt - 6.3 KB - 665 views
LooooL! What a layout, bloody amazing!
Thanks for sharing

ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG