The online racing simulator
ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
Quote from Ales_M :What was it? Im having same problem.

Run server locally without master server with 127.0.0.1 ip. And connect using port you put in config file thru local network in multiplayer.

(check instructions above). Havent got it working via 500server
Quote from Bmxtwins :Run server locally without master server with 127.0.0.1 ip. And connect using port you put in config file thru local network in multiplayer.

(check instructions above). Havent got it working via 500server

Tnx, yes @Sico instructions helped.
And btw realy nice program I can see im gonna have lots of fun with it.

E: Adding pic, this thing is win. Would be even nicer if it would work on servers that use master server. Ty very much for this program.
Attached images
clavico_test.jpg
It's good fun to go on safari trips with the UF1 out of bounds

Quote :Would be even nicer if it would work on servers that use master server.

It does work online. However you have to make sure your host allows the InSim to work. There might be firewall restrictions concerning the InSim port. ClaViCo AP has been on for a few days on my testserver without any problems. I did have to add some inbound & outbound rules in the firewall. Your own firewall might also crash the party so these have to be taken into account. Single player support is on my todos list to make it a more accessible for novices.
Quote from Ales_M :Would be even nicer if it would work on servers that use master server.

Interesting that for me it worked only on server that is connected to master server...
nice work i use it now its good besides its really fun to work with it
Wip

Btw You gave me nice idea with that ufo rings.
Attached images
Untitled2.jpg
The program says it's connected, lfs says it's connected but I don't get anything new in SHIFT+U mode
Quote from sobis :the program says it's connected, lfs says it's connected but i don't get anything new in shift+u mode

shift+i
Still no luck

E: Ales M, awesome layout!

E2: I also tried !build
Sobis, could you provide more information? Does the following message appear ingame: "ClaViCo InSim Connected"?

If so are you connecting to a LFS dedi online or offline?
Quote from sicotange :Are you sure you followed the steps scrupulously?

I tried to play it in all ways but without success always gives error
Quote from sicotange :Sobis, could you provide more information? Does the following message appear ingame: "ClaViCo InSim Connected"?

If so are you connecting to a LFS dedi online or offline?

I get this message. I'm trying to use it offline
You are using it in conjunction with LFS dedi? If so perhaps post your LFS dedi setup.cfg settings.

One more thing, I tested ClaViCo AP on the following operating systems successfully:

• Windows7 32bits
• Windows7 64bits
• Windows8 Developers Preview 64bits

Are you using XP or Vista?
how the hell do you make banked corners with ramps? do you single place every ramp individually and move them etc.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :how the hell do you make banked corners with ramps? do you single place every ramp individually and move them etc.

I think yes, but I can't make them colide (LFS just deletes that object which is colliding)
That's where this insim comes in - you can overlay objects with it!
Quote from Eclipsed :That's where this insim comes in - you can overlay objects with it!

i know that but you have to add every ramp to make a banked turn etc and move them into place?
#44 - troy
I don't seem to be able to add distance Markers, if I try to, for example, add a 100m sign it does a red barrier instead, Markers for corners do work.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :i know that but you have to add every ramp to make a banked turn etc and move them into place?

Yes - add one ramp,position where you want,add 2nd beside,adjust the position you need etc. Quite time consuming thing,but you see the results alredy in other posts.
Quote :I don't seem to be able to add distance Markers, if I try to, for example, add a 100m sign it does a red barrier instead, Markers for corners do work.

Thanks for that bug report, it has been fixed in my version. This bug won't be included in next release
Quote :Yes - add one ramp,position where you want,add 2nd beside,adjust the position you need etc. Quite time consuming thing,but you see the results alredy in other posts.

You do realise you can make use of the Indexers? These indexers are used to increment or decrement the value in question (W:, L:, A:, H: ) so each time you click the "Add" button the next object will be added incremented/decremented by the values of the indexers. They are very usefull to quickly make patterns like ovals, bankings etc.

EDIT:

For example:

To make the pattern you see in the screenshot the following Indexers values were used W:20 L:155 A:0 H:3. Once I setup the Indexers I did have to click "Add" frantically 85 times though (the pattern you see is made of 85 Ramp2 objects). Next release might include a faster way to make your pattern so you wont have to click "Add" frantically.
Attached images
lfs_00000004.jpg
Also I think you should expand your readme file, write what those W: xx L: xxx means, write some examples how to overlay objects or make them float.
Hmm he did that allready. Theres all you need in readme.
-
(Patel151) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
dose the altitude work? I tried it and nothing happens

ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG