The online racing simulator
ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
Buy a licence! Layouts are not available in demo mode!
It doesn't work on cracked or patched LFS.

Did you use a crack on your LFS?
XRT in 0.6E - of course it's cracked...
just gave this a go on the newest dedi and it didnt work for me. Invalid command 5 or something?
why
why is this not easy to have it?i download it but i don't know jow to install it,i play in offline so please can any one give us more information?in the readme i don't understand,because i don't found the editor to click "Add" us you say in your readme.
Quote from nascar31 :why is this not easy to have it?i download it but i don't know jow to install it,i play in offline so please can any one give us more information?in the readme i don't understand,because i don't found the editor to click "Add" us you say in your readme.

Quote from Eclipsed :Buy a licence! Layouts are not available in demo mode!

...again...
BRO thanks for that anyways it did not work for me i have version 0.6e when i open lfs and make server locally then i open clavico when i type anything it closes why please help me bro please my email is streetracer877@gmail.com and other i configured it correctly
Quote from racer.S.drifter :BRO thanks for that anyways it did not work for me i have version 0.6e when i open lfs and make server locally then i open clavico when i type anything it closes why please help me bro please my email is streetracer877@gmail.com and other i configured it correctly

Quote from Eclipsed :Buy a licence! Layouts are not available in demo mode!

...and again...
Quote from nascar31 :why is this not easy to have it?i download it but i don't know jow to install it,i play in offline so please can any one give us more information?in the readme i don't understand,because i don't found the editor to click "Add" us you say in your readme.

Quote from racer.S.drifter :BRO thanks for that anyways it did not work for me i have version 0.6e when i open lfs and make server locally then i open clavico when i type anything it closes why please help me bro please my email is streetracer877@gmail.com and other i configured it correctly

Buy a license, then ask us again. We dont help crackers. Why do you even crack?
I miss Metropolis Server, it's down for months now
it was too expensive for sicotange to run the server. i used to be on that server every day having a load of fun.
Quote from Specht77 :I miss Metropolis Server, it's down for months now

On server list you can find server named ClaViCo (uptime 5days). This server running on the same insim as WS Metropolis. But unfortunately it is not loaded in any layout :/
Hello, I uploaded a new version of ClaViCo AP (V2). It has not much in common with V1. If there is interest and Scawen implements the much desired InSim features I might release V3 with more features. Please note that ClaViCo AP will not work in LFS single player. You will need LFS dedi (http://www.lfs.net/?page=addons)

Don't hesitate to give some feedback if you use this tool. It could help me making ClaViCo more intuitive & useful or eradicate bugs
I updated the first post with the following information:

Quote :NOTE:
------
• You will have to install .NET framework 4.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17851)
• ClaViCo AP only works with LFS dedi, single player is not supported
• ClaViCo AP V1 is no longer supported

I am currently working on ClaViCo as well as several ot its plugins, one being ClaViCo AP. I might rename ClaViCo AP to ClaViCo AUP to maintain some clarity (at least for me ).

For those interested in some background information, ClaViCo is an InSim app using the InSim.NET library. It is written in C#. ClaViCo as a whole has never been released, I keep it private at the moment and have no intention to make it public for now. ClaViCo AP is one of the plugins ClaViCo is made of.

A summary of what it is made of so far:
-> ClaViCo (core)
-> ClaViCo AUP (=AUtocross Plugin)
-> ClaViCo CRP (=CRuise Plugin)
-> ClaViCo RAP (=RAce Plugin)
-> ClaViCo DEP (=DErby Plugin)
-> ClaViCo DRP (=DRift Plugin)

Except for ClaViCo AUP which is released (see first post) all the other plugins are being developed as we speak and are not yet ready for a (hypothetical) release. If upcoming LFS release(s) are bringing back some players I might finish & release the other plugins.
DONE! make some nice track this night!
Quote from sicotange :Could you be more specific please? What are you trying to achieve? If you mean the X and Y coordinates sent by the IS_MCI packet, those are adjusted automatically.

I'm glad you like it "Floating objects" or adjusting the objects height can only be done effectively out of bounds. With out of bounds I mean areas where you can't add an object with the standard LFS Autocross Editor.

is V2 still no float in track aera?
No but Scawen made allusion to implementing it soon. I do hope he manages to do that.
Beautiful work, sicotange! Everything wrong with v1 is fixed, and the shortcuts are very handy. Made very short work of a layout (that I'll post shortly) consisting of overlapping ad banners
I'm glad you like it I might work more seriously on V3 once the new LFS InSim features are released.
Yes, on-track floatyness has got me 'watching this space' too

Might I suggest an index selector for objects in the third version?
' << < Barrier Long > >> ' kind of thing, rather than the buttons
we have now. I like the control handles on the objects for visibility,
but the overlapping buttons are a pain
It's not easy to make a less cluttered editor without removing functionalities. My main concern is productivity and intuitivity. It won't be easy to make V3 less cluttered since I'm working on new features adding even more buttons
MY V2 always said error and shut down when I was building, I can only use V1 now

ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG