The online racing simulator
ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
Quote from Jonathon.provost :dose the altitude work? I tried it and nothing happens

you must be outside of the track boundaries (blank space)
ow ok thanks
Quote from sicotange :you are using it in conjunction with lfs dedi? If so perhaps post your lfs dedi setup.cfg settings.

One more thing, i tested clavico ap on the following operating systems successfully:

• windows7 32bits
• windows7 64bits
• windows8 developers preview 64bits

are you using xp or vista?

xp
When I do it, it says Connected, then it closes. I've tried everything I can think of...
I did all the manuals but does not work: (
Quote from caris 83 :I did all the manuals but does not work: (

You should buy an LFS license first to get it working
CLavicoInsim
Hi, this program allows you to make turns/patterns very easily but, I can't get it to run. I looked everywhere. When I run it, it just says Connected, then closing in chat. Any ideas what the problem is?
-
(Eclipsed) DELETED by Flame CZE : post moved
Quote from Flame CZE :You should buy an LFS license first to get it working

but the program didn't connect anyway...
Quote from Flame CZE :You should buy an LFS license first to get it working

my friends give me his S2. I run LFS S2 DEDI then i run ClaViCo AP it connected i go in server like manuals say but the plugin didn't open
Quote from caris 83 :my friends give me his S2. I run LFS S2 DEDI then i run ClaViCo AP it connected i go in server like manuals say but the plugin didn't open

The common rule of thumb around here is to prove that you have s2 first.
This has got to be the most awesome ever created insim application ever, with the friendliest owner in the world. He sat there and helped me forever, yet he never lost patience.
One question - after putting 50 objects,is there any other way to put more other then restarting the application? I didn't found at least...
In the upcomming version of ClaViCo AP you will be able to enable/disable object logs. When disabled there won't be any limit anymore. I plan to release the next version around next Friday.
I have to agree this is amazing. Always good when something new hits lfs!
Quote from caris 83 :my friends give me his S2. I run LFS S2 DEDI then i run ClaViCo AP it connected i go in server like manuals say but the plugin didn't open

You And Your "Friend" are technically breaking the rules
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.
Quote from sicotange :In the upcomming version of ClaViCo AP you will be able to enable/disable object logs. When disabled there won't be any limit anymore. I plan to release the next version around next Friday.

I Thank you for all the hard work and effort you have made in making this insim application.
Thanks Again Man
Help
I tried everything to help him put it on and I have XP windows. I have S2 license ancestors run plugin and then Don Sand gives me first then tried ancestors lfs and then end plugin but it did not help Sorry for my bad english
Quote from jman101 :this has got to be the most awesome ever created insim application ever, with the friendliest owner in the world. He sat there and helped me forever, yet he never lost patience.

+1
I managed to put plugin very cool :lfs:
I'm afraid I will have to delay the scheduled release. I found a new way to optimise a few things and wish to do that first. It's always a risky thing to post a release schedule knowing very well that unforeseen situations can subsist. I will release the new version when it's ready and hope to reach a Beta status when the new LFS patch is released
Quote from sicotange :I'm afraid I will have to delay the scheduled release. I found a new way to optimise a few things and wish to do that first. It's always a risky thing to post a release schedule knowing very well that unforeseen situations can subsist. I will release the new version when it's ready and hope to reach a Beta status when the new LFS patch is released

I finished my big layout. Just one day took me to do it.
This is my layout
OMG
Share it please

ClaViCo Autocross Plugin
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG