The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
This game is one huge bug.

Start race crashes LFS, end race crashes LFS
Start race and this UAC thing for running .exe appear.
WIN+D to desktop, mouse is locked to middle of screen, great
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :This game is one huge bug.

English please that we might understand? From what I understood though (which still makes no sense), you are generating problems nobody ever had.

Posting on AC official forums with BUG will yield more help than posting here...

That's one hell of a bug if when you start or end an AC race it crashes LFS....
i love how all the fanboys come out in full force
Quote from fwanky :i love how all the fanboys come out in full force

Not really fanboys, more like people who are allergic to bullshit.

The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.
Quote from The Moose :The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.

I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.
Quote from fwanky :I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.

Frank is right. Both are funny, Daniel's post and the answers he got. Everyone just started raging to him
Didn't know that you can post a time on RSR @ Joux Plane
Attached images
cooljpg.jpg
Hope they will put JP in the list, because app now works fine in the game.
Quote from Kristi :English please that we might understand? From what I understood though (which still makes no sense), you are generating problems nobody ever had.

Quote from Nick7 :Posting on AC official forums with BUG will yield more help than posting here...

Quote from The Moose :That's one hell of a bug if when you start or end an AC race it crashes LFS....

Quote from Boris Lozac :

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not really fanboys, more like people who are allergic to bullshit.

Quote from The Moose :The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.

Quote from fwanky :I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.

Quote from CardsetCrazy :Frank is right. Both are funny, Daniel's post and the answers he got. Everyone just started raging to him

WOW, I already forgot that I posted here

Good that one fanboy "reminded" me privately
Quote from e2mustang :there isnt such thing

Haha, I was afraid someone gonna say that But you're right too.
So those 2 empty slots are for Joux Plane
Attached images
hhyhjpg.jpg
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :zandvoort on there?

Radiator Springs did a Zanvoort for netKar Pro, they're probably converting it for AC.
10/10 would buy

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8883 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG