The online racing simulator
Quote from fwanky :I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.

Frank is right. Both are funny, Daniel's post and the answers he got. Everyone just started raging to him
Didn't know that you can post a time on RSR @ Joux Plane
Attached images
cooljpg.jpg
Hope they will put JP in the list, because app now works fine in the game.
Quote from Kristi :English please that we might understand? From what I understood though (which still makes no sense), you are generating problems nobody ever had.

Quote from Nick7 :Posting on AC official forums with BUG will yield more help than posting here...

Quote from The Moose :That's one hell of a bug if when you start or end an AC race it crashes LFS....

Quote from Boris Lozac :

Quote from fwanky :i love how all the fanboys come out in full force

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Not really fanboys, more like people who are allergic to bullshit.

Quote from The Moose :The word fanboy should be struck from the vocabulary. It seems you're not allowed to like anything these days without being called one.

Quote from fwanky :I wasn't stating you're a fanboy on the fact you enjoy playing the game, more the sudden abuse of someone with an issue. Troll or not, It's still funny.

Quote from CardsetCrazy :Frank is right. Both are funny, Daniel's post and the answers he got. Everyone just started raging to him

WOW, I already forgot that I posted here

Good that one fanboy "reminded" me privately
Quote from e2mustang :there isnt such thing

Haha, I was afraid someone gonna say that But you're right too.
So those 2 empty slots are for Joux Plane
Attached images
hhyhjpg.jpg
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :zandvoort on there?

Radiator Springs did a Zanvoort for netKar Pro, they're probably converting it for AC.
10/10 would buy
"Kunos Simulazioni is pleased to announce a new Licensing Agreement for Assetto Corsa with the NISSAN Brand!

In a recent poll we asked to gamers which car Brands they would like to get in Assetto Corsa: a special place in the collective imaginary is occupied by Nissan, also thanks to NISMO®, the
official in-house racing arm of Nissan. The vehicles it creates have one goal in mind: that every time you see a NISMO® badge, you’ll know it’s something extraordinary. The flagship of GTR. That's why we are so proud to announce the addition of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for Assetto Corsa: the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 will be included in future as upgrade of the game, while the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014.
We are pretty confident that this new agreement with NISSAN will satisfy both the street car enthusiasts, and the simracing drivers who, with this addition, will get an amazing line-up for
their GTR races in Assetto Corsa!"

I hope they'll add some older datsuns later too, but I'll take the R35 for now.
Saw a GTR on the road yesterday. Sounded brilliant.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Saw a GTR on the road yesterday. Sounded brilliant.

It won't in Assetto Corsa.
Haha. Will sound like a XRT or something equivalent most likely.
Great news! This made my day!!!
Oooh... Maybe the Deltawing/ZEOD thing. I can't think of a decent Nissan otherwise. I think they're most famous for the driver aids calculator on wheels, but I can't imagine how anyone who enjoys driving even a tiny bit could like that.
Quote from tristancliffe :Oooh... Maybe the Deltawing/ZEOD thing. I can't think of a decent Nissan otherwise. I think they're most famous for the driver aids calculator on wheels, but I can't imagine how anyone who enjoys driving even a tiny bit could like that.

There's lots of cool Nissans. The Z series, the GTP and le Mans race cars from the 80s and 90s, The Datsun 510 and the original 60's Skyline to name a few...

And the R35 has no more or less gizmos than any Ferrari or Lambo... it's all about marketing. The F430 Scud has practically the same smart diff and everything. Strictly speaking the McLaren 12c is way more computerized than anything and that car is a hoot.
Quote from tristancliffe :Oooh... Maybe the Deltawing/ZEOD thing. I can't think of a decent Nissan otherwise. I think they're most famous for the driver aids calculator on wheels, but I can't imagine how anyone who enjoys driving even a tiny bit could like that.

Not sure if they could make a hybrid accurately. The deltawing isn't Nissan.. well it was until they broke that partnership and deltawing went on their own. And Nissan then stole their design and made Zeod, which is hybrid.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Not sure if they could make a hybrid accurately. The deltawing isn't Nissan.. well it was until they broke that partnership and deltawing went on their own. And Nissan then stole their design and made Zeod, which is hybrid.

'Stole their design'. The ZEOD was designed by the same guy who designed the Deltawing. Fact check before you post shit. Also, the hybrid system would be easy to model if they were given the right information (like I assume McLaren did with the brakesteer system on the 12C). And even so, a basic hybrid system is not hard to figure out.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG