The online racing simulator
Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
Quote from dekojester :Yes, in about 15 minutes from this post - it's on my Win7 Desktop here in americaville, eastern half though - hopefully no ping / connection issues. if it only worked on linux/wine!

Any chance of resetting since there's only 2 people? :P
My pitlane man is not lifting his board, like your's did, just noticed

Fordie
Quote from de Souza :Any chance of resetting since there's only 2 people? :P

Yes, will restart now - check the list in about a minute
Cheers!
dekojester I sat in your pitlane, and nothing was working. You all took off, and I still sat there not gear shift worked, nothing...I must be doing something wrong, must I ???

I reloaded and waited and joined again...again nothing, no accel, no brake no gear shift, nada.....

Please help somebody !!!

Fordie
That's weird.

E: I don't know if it's the same thing or if anyone has that too, but most of the servers I've been the majority of people are just there standing in the pits and never do anything. It's quite disappointing.

The sessions ending while you're still in the track and could complete the lap is quite annoying. Also, no replay saving ability as of yet, I take it?
Actually had a race at Mugello in the 500. Decent enough netcode.
Shame they can't do the rest of it even half-decent. It's a crap gimmick on top of the worst multiplayer racing game system, pretty much ever.
"Sure I'd much rather sit and watch a clock count down than do any...you know...driving or whatever..... ....... Hey nobody else joined! Good thing I sure do love watching clocks count down! And when I'm through with this pesky race thingy, if I actually do find one, I can do it all over again, because I have to!"
Wow.

And if they were going to restrict multiplayer in its early phase (if that's the excuse for this nonsense) they should have restricted the combinations allowed, the number of participants, not limit it to some random piece of crap lobby system.

Can you tell I dislike it? It will probably be a game that falls into the "not quite worth the effort" pile.
Sound thing happens on single player also.
Fordie, search for "GT3 Race Server" its my server and there is a race every 30 ish mins. Usually a full 15 ppl grid. Its the same server me and triston was racing on earlier, lag free.
There's even an easy way to solve this booking shit; implement a 10 car limit per session for example, and force all players to load those cars upon joining.

Sure it would take longer to get in to a server, but rather that than this fustercluck of a system.
Lol.., attack of the 50ft bmw!
I have a server running atm, Sonicrealmsracing.

Only 8 players (home connection) with the tatus f1 at imola.

No password.
My lap at Nords with mighty F40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjL-coIAttg
*Some sideways action at
T13 exit
Hatzenbach 2
Aremberg
Adenauer Forst
Metzgesfeld 2
Wehrseifen exit
Steilstrecke
and spectators favorite - Br√ľnnchen 2
blame the street 90' tires

edit:
Holy baby jesus, just tried this Nordschleife version, by Snoopy
https://drive.google.com/file/ ... ILU5tWnc/edit?usp=sharing
I can no longer play Tmanning47 version after trying this one, so much better same track only with much higher resolution mesh, still bumpy in right places, but AC physics engine handle those bumps like it should
edit2:
Just did a lap with z4 gt3, felt like I am Uwe Alzen himself - it's simracing heaven
Attached images
87k5cztd13zkzso7s4cr.jpg
That version is a million times better to drive!
Your vid the new version or the old?
I find better to drive with HDR turned off but then I don't see BMW 1M's braking lights - is it just me?
Quote from Mysho :I find better to drive with HDR turned off but then I don't see BMW 1M's braking lights - is it just me?

I have also HDR turned off and i don't see braking lights very well either. And that is with every car i've raced with.
New version is also visually better
Attached images
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_nord_test_11-5-2014-14-30-45.jpg
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_nord_test_11-5-2014-14-35-19.jpg
dunno in my one i see the end of the world,plus corridors dont stop the car,and i fall in the to blackhole like in lfs
Quote from R3DMAN :Fordie, search for "GT3 Race Server" its my server and there is a race every 30 ish mins. Usually a full 15 ppl grid. Its the same server me and triston was racing on earlier, lag free.

Thanks mate, but after another (2night in a row ) frustrating even, I took my revenge on some COD Ghosts players

Will try again.....for a third time later today

Fordie
I don't recall it being a collision object. It's probably a placeholder for booked cars that haven't joined yet.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8882 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG