The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :Already reported - and now investigated. It's easy enough to fix this but will require a multiplayer incompatible version. I will do that incompatible version. But it's possible I may first release a fully compatible one with various compatible fixes, so you have those already when I start to work on any incompatible features and fixes.

Will this fix, when implemented, allow qualifying sessions to be run on AU1/BL3 tracks ?
Quote from dekojester :Will this fix, when implemented, allow qualifying sessions to be run on AU1/BL3 tracks ?

I guess they will naturally be included by the way I'll fix it - I have added a note to check that.
2 things I would like to coment..

First, related to Change Tyres changes.

Actually if you are driving R1, and decide to use R2, repair option is turned On without possibility of set it Off. Is possible of allow turn off easy?.

And second thing, related to language.

In Shift + U, there are lot of strings that appear in English, instead my selected language ( spanish )..
Indeed, GTR number plates should be on skins, but that's a different matter altogether.

Would be interesting if we were able to place braking marker boards as autocross objects, for those corners where the boards have been removed.
Quote from NeOn_sp :Actually if you are driving R1, and decide to use R2, repair option is turned On without possibility of set it Off. Is possible of allow turn off easy?. ( spanish )..

Already answered many times, you can't change the tyres if you don't fix the car/suspension first due of the problems you will deal with
Quote from Killer Beast :Scawen
There is no skid/tyre marks

Thanks!

I understand this is only for open configs, has it been touched on if it will be included in future? I assume so..

What about the ability to construct/+ objects for U mode?
Quote from TRM.13 :Already answered many times, you can't change the tyres if you don't fix the car/suspension first due of the problems you will deal with

Let me dealing with that problems. Lot of times, there just very little damage in suspension, and reparing take several seconds, and It doesn´t affect driving.

What I´m asking is know from Scawen if it´s possible to let us decide if we want our car repaired or not, just like in a normal pit stop.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from NeOn_sp :Let me dealing with that problems. Lot of times, there just very little damage in suspension, and reparing take several seconds, and It doesn´t affect driving.

What I´m asking is know from Scawen if it´s possible to let us decide if we want our car repaired or not, just like in a normal pit stop.

I was talking about the pit mechanics, they can't change the tyres if they have damages in the bodywork. Maybe you can drive perfectly, but they can't do their work. (I am only reapeating Scawen words)
Quote from TRM.13 :I was talking about the pit mechanics, they can't change the tyres if they have damages in the bodywork. Maybe you can drive perfectly, but they can't do their work. (I am only reapeating Scawen words)

But you can put a nuw set of tires if they are the same compound without repairing. But if you change compund you must repair. We want to know why that works that way.
Ok, I give up
That´s the point, if you change your tyres, from R1 to R1, LFS allows you to repair or not.

But if you want to change from R1 to R2, LFS forces you to repair, and that doesn´t make sense..
Quote from NeOn_sp :That´s the point, if you change your tyres, from R1 to R1, LFS allows you to repair or not.

But if you want to change from R1 to R2, LFS forces you to repair, and that doesn´t make sense..

go **** urself stupid ****
Quote from NeOn_sp :In Shift + U, there are lot of strings that appear in English, instead my selected language ( spanish )..

Castellano has been updated so that will appear in the next test patch.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Scawen : spam / responses to spam
-
-
(Victor) DELETED by Scawen : spam / responses to spam
-
-
(dadge) DELETED by Scawen : spam / responses to spam
-
Sorry... Im tired, had a long weekend and cbf to read the full thread as it probably has some nooby twat moaning about something and the game never being updated...

Has anybody noticed/mentioned that on open track configs the skidmarks don't show?
Quote from boothy :Would be interesting if we were able to place braking marker boards as autocross objects, for those corners where the boards have been removed.

Adding on to this above.

Scawen. Is there any way we can get 3 extra "arrow" boards? We can change the dds ourselves to 50, 100, 150, 200m brake markers if you just want to leave them blank for us. I know you were able to just duplicate the ramp object and make it wider. Any chance you can do something similar with the turn left and right signs so we can have brake markers?

It sounds small but it is very helpful when racing, especially with these new open configurations that have been a big hit the past few days.

If you've read this far through, thanks for reading.
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :Sorry... Im tired, had a long weekend and cbf to read the full thread as it probably has some nooby twat moaning about something and the game never being updated...

Has anybody noticed/mentioned that on open track configs the skidmarks don't show?

Yes, already mentioned. Scawen is having a look at it.
-
Quote from ATHome :Yes, already mentioned. Scawen is having a look at it.

Thanks Couldn't be arsed to read through a thread of shit.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :You might have been "arsed" to do a thread search for "skid marks".

And failing that, let me Google that for you.

Nope. As a matter of fact I couldn't. Im too busy sorting out photo's and other things from British Drift Championship Round 1 and Drift AllStars Round 1 You see, I get out of the house every now and then rather than sit on this forum... Not that I ever come on here anyways. Hate little ranting shitty children on forums! Get too many of them on DriftWorks
-
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :Nope. As a matter of fact I couldn't. Im too busy sorting out photo's and other things from British Drift Championship Round 1 and Drift AllStars Round 1 You see, I get out of the house every now and then rather than sit on this forum... Not that I ever come on here anyways. Hate little ranting shitty children on forums! Get too many of them on DriftWorks

You're too busy to take 5 seconds to hit the "Search This Thread" dropdown at the top of the window and type in "skid marks"?

No, you're just lazy. So save the excuses.

edit: to be fair, maybe you weren't aware of that particular forum function. Anyway...

btw, maybe you should post some of your photos in the Camera Showoff thread in the Off-Topic forum. Lots of us do in fact get out of our houses and take some photos ourselves.
Would it be possible to implement a positions list for autocross/open layouts, which updates on crossing of splits, rather than real time? The positions list is quite important, and would make everything a lot easier in autocross/open tracks.
The Hotlaps made ​​with this version are not worth? or later if you may upload?
Quote from Peña Racing :The Hotlaps made ​​with this version are not worth? or later if you may upload?

i normally disallow hotlaps made with test patches, just in case there appears to be some incompatibility. I could down the road enable it though, if things appear good. But for now you can't upload hotlaps made with z30.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG