The online racing simulator
Looks like a beefed up version of Carbiz megacrop
Signed in, looking forward to test it!
Looks great so far

If you don't mind me asking, but how are you integrating the management side of the game?
I don't mind you asking, but thats a pretty complex question, what specifically would you like to know about the management side?
Quote from Daffyflyer :I don't mind you asking, but thats a pretty complex question, what specifically would you like to know about the management side?

Like how we get to manage the company, and will we get the option to design from ground up.
Im assuming by "get the option to design from ground up." you mean design the rest of the car the same way you do an engine?

The car designer will be very similar to the engine designer, picking a chasis, adjusting the size, choosing engine & engine placment, gearbox, suspension, styling it etc.

Business wise, im not really sure what to tell you about it.

You'll build factories, research tech, setup production, run marketing, ship cars around etc.

Here is an over view of how you'll interact with the game

World Map - A view of the whole world, From here you'll be able to see ships transporting your cars and select regions, view world information etc.

Region view - Basically just a more zoomed world view looking at one region.

Plot view - a view of your factory, complete with buildings, cars driving out of the factory and being shipped etc.

Specific views - like the engine designer or car designer, or the factory screen, marketing screen etc.

I'm not sure I've explained that very well, but there you go
Sounds awesome.

Is there any date on the beta? (sorry if you said it somewhere, or if it's somewhere on your site).
Beta release to our small group of testers as soon as our lawyer finishes the EULA etc. (next week probably)

Followed by a rollout to more and more people who apply for the beta.

Lastly a public release of the engine designer as (one of the) Demos for the full game
Spot on with the info, Well I'm sold on the idea, looking forward to it
We've released the closed beta to the first group of testers!
Quote from Daffyflyer :We've released the closed beta to the first group of testers!

Where?

Edit : It appears I did not properly sign up for the Beta when I first attempted, I have signed up now, I hope to test the game ASAP. Thanks.
If you've submitted it through the Beta Application link on our front page, should be all good.

We've only rolled it out to 10 people of the over a hundred who've applied so far, but we we be expanding it to more people once some of the more major bugs and fixes are sorted out
Really can't wait to try this. Hope I get in the next beta. I will certainly buy this when it is out.
Same as Luke.
C-c-c-combo breaker.

Automation - A Car company Tycoon Game.
(308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG