The online racing simulator
10 litre inline 4 FTW
'fraid not - I think you can do 3.1lt, but as far as I recall that's the limit
An interesting and fairly techy post from Zeussy (the programmer), talking about acceleration calculations and torque (and how it doesn't work how you might think)

http://automationgame.com/node/73
Just take my money already! That's awesme
Quote from Daffyflyer :Building a car from start to finish! (mostly)

http://youtu.be/je6X0YqbLps

looking absolutely fantastic, did find it funny in parts, like where it says the engine is 6m wide and 6m long, and that everything in the car designer weight 250grams until the very end
Ahh yes, there certainly are a few unfinished bits :P
still you can count on my purchase, looks bloody fantastic, although i do see myself being obsessed with the engine creator 0.o

A suggestion i have is maybe adjustable suspension dampening as well as the stiffness, maybe even anti roll bars?
It looks good.
In the video I couldn't see any values for a lot of the slider adjustments - I hope they are there and I just can't really see them.
Not sure, some things are still missing values, so that might be why
Me too; I'm holding off from Dirt 3, Forza 4, and Battlefield 3 until I get this one.

Has it been a few months yet? lol
Final release is still a while off, but pre-orders (complete with savings/bonus loot) might be happening soon-ish
Quote from Daffyflyer :Final release is still a while off, but pre-orders (complete with savings/bonus loot) might be happening soon-ish

Does that include early beta access?
Maybe, it at least includes access to more content when the demo comes out..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
We've started preorders to support development!

Go to Project: Automation - The Car ... y Tycoon Game | RocketHub if you wish to preorder.

Not only to you get the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting us to get Automation done better and faster, you also save $10 off the final price and get access to extra content when the demo comes out
(When we release the demo it will be limited to Inline 4 hatchbacks, but those of you who've preordered will get access to everything as we finish it)

Please spread the word about this to anyone you know who might like it, if this does well Automation could be done a lot quicker and to a higher standard
Done!

Godspeed (..seriously about the speed part; cause I want it lol!)
Quote from Daffyflyer :We've started preorders to support development!

Go to Project: Automation - The Car ... y Tycoon Game | RocketHub if you wish to preorder.

Not only to you get the warm fuzzy feeling of supporting us to get Automation done better and faster, you also save $10 off the final price and get access to extra content when the demo comes out
(When we release the demo it will be limited to Inline 4 hatchbacks, but those of you who've preordered will get access to everything as we finish it)

Please spread the word about this to anyone you know who might like it, if this does well Automation could be done a lot quicker and to a higher standard

Looks great, going to support that.
Hope you'll reach your 100k target!
Done. I wish you luck
Quote from Daffyflyer :We've started preorders to support development!

Will it be possible to (pre)order it via paypal too?
So by pre-ordering the game we are not actually getting the full game, just $10 off it?
Quote from lukelfs :So by pre-ordering the game we are not actually getting the full game, just $10 off it?

No you get the full game but at $10 less than you would if you bought it after it's fully released.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No you get the full game but at $10 less than you would if you bought it after it's fully released.

Ah I see, how long until the pre-orders are stopped?

Automation - A Car company Tycoon Game.
(308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG