The online racing simulator

so

much

want!
I creamed. Damn that thing looks so good!
I just thought that if someone manages to do an ultimate, realistic virtual car, would it be added to the LFS?

Sorry, I am just dreaming, please don't hate me
That looks brilliant! Cannot wait for the release. Do want.
Holy. Mother. of. Awesomeness.

DO WANT!
Awww you guys

Don't forget to spread the word about our existance, its hard to publicize a project like this when there is only a few of us and no marketing budget (no anything budget really!)
Well uhm, throw us an "early-access" then.
There will be a demo pretty soon, but we're going to keep the beta smallish for now.
I hopefully just gave you a small boost
Ooh yes?
just some run of the mill word spreading to various places I think might be interested.
Well, this looks like """" KINDA """"" the autosculpt fron NFS:C
Yep, its a little bit like autosculpt, but allows a little more freedom

To get a bit more technical, the NFS system is based on morph targets (basically a slider going from "be this shape" to "be this other shape"),
where as our system is based on skinning, which is basically a bunch of handles you can move around that moves and deforms parts of the car.

This lets you do a few more interesting things, changing the shape of the car a bit more - its not perfect but it works OK and we're working on improving it.
Yep, reminds me of it some too.

Is there an 'ideal' expected release date? Like are we looking at Winter 2011 or another.. done when it's done deal lol?

Because I agree with Fry.. shut up and take my money!
If this had driving ability, it would eat LFS alive! Some very nice project you have there. I've been dreaming of something like this, so thanks
Thought for your promotion - How about a forum logo/tag thing that people can add to their various forum accounts with the web address to your main site?

Would need to be clear, neat and not too big, but could help spread the word?
#145 - Zay
Wow looks amazing! I'm buying!!!
Cant wait for it to come out, and keep up the good work!
Quote from XCNuse :Yep, reminds me of it some too.

Is there an 'ideal' expected release date? Like are we looking at Winter 2011 or another.. done when it's done deal lol?

We'll see how the demo goes, and if we start pre-orders we might be able to devote more time to it and get it done quicker.

Figure the next few months for a public demo and we'll see how we go after that

@Senn - Good thought, I'll make a forum banner if anyone wants to use it
Quote from Daffyflyer :We'll see how the demo goes, and if we start pre-orders we might be able to devote more time to it and get it done quicker.

Figure the next few months for a public demo and we'll see how we go after that

@Senn - Good thought, I'll make a forum banner if anyone wants to use it

Images can't be used here sadly. whats the eta for the demo? I really really want to try it out, the game looks so epic, and on that note what will be in the demo? Engine designer with say an i4 and body designer with say a single hatchback? But still having the customization options all working.
As said, demo in next few months

You'll be able to build any engine you like, as long as its a naturally aspirated inline 4, and build pretty much any car you like, as long as its a hatchback (so you're pretty much correct there)
Quote from Daffyflyer :As said, demo in next few months

You'll be able to build any engine you like, as long as its a naturally aspirated inline 4, and build pretty much any car you like, as long as its a hatchback (so you're pretty much correct there)

Will it be "Any colour as long as it's black" as Mr Ford stated?
Actually, that's the one thing you WILL have full choices over in the demo

Also, if you can't use a banner image here, you could always put our URL in your sig, if you love us long time

Automation - A Car company Tycoon Game.
(308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG