The online racing simulator
tbh, this looks rather epic! really looking forward to the demo
Quote from anbiddulph :tbh, this looks rather epic! really looking forward to the demo

Yup I'll be demo'ing / buying this bad boy ASAP, looks rather good and should be a nice to waste evenings after work.

Oh, wait, what's this? A software developer allowing a small insight into their products? Who'd of thunk it?

And what's that, people wanting to buy it, you say?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yup I'll be demo'ing / buying this bad boy ASAP, looks rather good and should be a nice to waste evenings after work.

Oh, wait, what's this? A software developer allowing a small insight into their products? Who'd of thunk it?

Whats that hes modelling the Scirocco?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Oh, wait, what's this? A software developer allowing a small insight into their products? Who'd of thunk it?

Yep, we aim to be transparent with what we are up to, if there are delays, we are honest about why, and what we are working on
Quote from Daffyflyer :Yep, we aim to be transparent with what we are up to, if there are delays, we are honest about why, and what we are working on

Damn I wish all sims would work that way , with no hidding bullshit or taboo subjects.
Sounds very tempting but i don't think i can really put in any solid hours of testing. Will leave it up to others!
I have put in an application - I have done some testing before, so hopefully my knowledge would help.
I don't have time to register on your own forums right now but I would like to participate in the beta.
I like the idea, applied for testing.
how much solid time do you have to put in for testing, school might get too far in the way for that
This looks like a great tool for schools and universities. Great job!
il basically be using this as a learning tool

and any thought of putting 2-stroke engines into this?
No real requirement for lots of testing, as long as you give us feedback when you do test

2-strokes? Not yet, no 2-strokes or rotaries straight away, will probably be added later however.
To Register, I done it by clicking the "Forums" link on the left, then clicking the "Register" button near the top.

Filling out my beta test Application now...
signed up for the beta.
Signed up
#45 - STF
Signed up too, this looks interesting.
also signed up. really looking forward to this piece of software.
sorry if mentioned, but how much will the full version cost when available?

this will make explaining stuff to people so much easier
Quote from logitekg25 :sorry if mentioned, but how much will the full version cost when available?

this will make explaining stuff to people so much easier

Quote from Daffyflyer :Didn't get much recorded yet, still experimenting with our sound guy as to the best way to record things.

Its going to cost around/under $20AUD/12GBP/14EURO

Signed up for the beta

Automation - A Car company Tycoon Game.
(308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG