The online racing simulator
Just finished the first 5 V8-scenarios. Very nicely done, especially the sound turned out very good.

Now I'm looking forward to the turbo-update. Can't wait to turbocharge my 10 L V8.

Vain
Dammit V8 engines are hard can't even make that first scenario work.

Engine's life span to short and the fuel economy is bad.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Dammit V8 engines are hard can't even make that first scenario work.

Engine's life span to short and the fuel economy is bad.

I'm struggling too, the closest I got to actually completing a 2nd one was the bike engine.

Only got Bronze so far on the Trans-Am motor
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm struggling too, the closest I got to actually completing a 2nd one was the bike engine.

Only got Bronze so far on the Trans-Am motor

Lol now I'm stuck on the v8 bike engine to.
Pulled of a bronze medal on the bike engine.
Now stuck with the le mans engine the only thing I am not having is enough responsiveness. How can I gain like say 4 points in that department?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Pulled of a bronze medal on the bike engine.
Now stuck with the le mans engine the only thing I am not having is enough responsiveness. How can I gain like say 4 points in that department?

Decrease the flywheel weight/size.
Discovered this thread a few days ago, dl-ed the demo, liked it, and preordered the game

I've had some nice head-scratching fun with the scenarios, completed a few ones. I'm currently stuck on the Kei Car engine, which is either too heavy, too expensive, not powerful enough or too thirsty

This game is showing great potential, I can't wait to see where it's going to be in a few years if everything goes well. Keep up the good work guys

As mentioned before, it would be an awesome feature if you could just plug the results into LFS and drive your own designed car, but sadly this is not going to happen.

Automation - A Car company Tycoon Game.
(308 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG