The online racing simulator
Amen, good to hear news
i cant wait the new patch is gonna be out soon:huepfenic
Quote from Shotglass :gee whats next ? the lfs intro tune as a ringtone ?

LMAO

Dan,
Quote from GeForz :Victor can you add an "sms on new news on lfs.net" option? ;D

Thats actually a good option.
Nice to read a new progress report :hyper:
Quote from GeForz :Victor can you add an "sms on new news on lfs.net" option? ;D

something useful for sms lfsworld messages!!!
"newsletter infocenter"

get sms/pm/email/whatever for news on lfs.net / lfsnews / lfsworld(wr/bubby) etc

would be nice to have

buena idea..
Thanks Victor for the update....

You tease!
does it cost me money for people to send me a message to my mobile through LFSW?
#36 - Jakg

thats actually quite a good idea!
only the guy who sends them has to pay
How much does it cost?
Every SMS Alert that you receive and every SMS Message that you send costs £0.12. This fee will be deducted from.....

??
Quote from Madman_CZ :How much does it cost?
Every SMS Alert that you receive and every SMS Message that you send costs £0.12. This fee will be deducted from.....

??

Its right there.

If you have set the SMS Alerter to send you SMS's, then you will pay £0.12 pr SMS.

If you use LFSWorld to send a SMS to a friend, then you will pay £0.12 pr SMS.
The text is quite confusing yeah...
You receive an ALERT, you pay. You send a message, you pay.

Someone sending you a message pays, not you.
Quote from MyBoss :Thats actually a good option.

Or even, SMS on new progress reports

illepall
Quote from Madman_CZ :How much does it cost?

??

Money deducted from your LFS account which you can add money to, although if like many here you overpaid for a previous S1 or S2 license, then you already have a positive account balance.

Just read everything in the "My LFSW Credit" section, including the "Payments and Expenses" tab. I thought it was all very clear.
Quote :We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well...

Thanks a lot for this update

Just one question... it's a pure ingame feature or another lfsworld feature like SMS ??
Thanks Dev's for the updates....
Some questions..
Will there / is there an option (for league managers) for example to send regular custom sms messages to a group of people in a league?

Live Alert > SMS Alerts > Alert Type...

There are only two there, will there be more?

Are there any other payment methods? Paypal

Thanks.
Thanks for the progress report.
Sounds cool, Scavier I don't have much use for pubstats and whatnots myself but I'm sure it will be made full use of by others. Actual game patch content looks fabulous!
Nice job.
Is that the "surprise"?
Quote from Kashopi :Nice job.
Is that the "surprise"?

hmmm, what about that:
Quote : We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG