The online racing simulator
Thanks Devs.
:wmann3:

I knew Santa didn't forget me.
Rrright. Let's just hope there has been some other work from Eric, like better cockpits or wheels or stuff like that. Would also be nice that the unknown feature would be better sounds, but the fact that it's called a feature makes me think it would be more along the lines of a working safety car and rolling start feature or something like that.
I think it's sad that this is probably the only thing that gets me excited in life atm. Oh well. But what a big patch it should be.

Victor - you've made a small boy in a big body very happy.
...new aston config (or 2)
hm.. i can find a few new set ups for aston that would look like fun
Attached images
astonnew.jpg
#81 - JJ72
the green one seems to be a great idea
red one is a potential favorite track.
Red one would be my favorite too, but I think Eric makes the use of the unfinished part of the track.
Attached images
astonnew1.jpg
lol i was looking and wondering about that peice, i was thinking the same thing when look around on the game
Quote from Qurpiz :Red one would be my favorite too, but I think Eric makes the use of the unfinished part of the track.

In case of the light blue config, I do hope it will be a slowish 2nd or 3rd gear corner, since Aston has a lot of fast corners already. Something like the corner just before the bridge on Blackwood.
Yeah could make it a really tight kink actually. Would certaintly be nice to see that piece of track opened!!!
I don't wish to look a gift horse in the mouth, or sound ungratefull, but do we really need another Aston config?, there is a lack of servers being used using the current configs, all I can see is that it will dilute this more.

Dan,
:hyper:
Well Aston isn't used much because I think most of the configs are rather dull. And the fact that they want to add another config, so what, at least it is more choices. And especially when it comes to leagues, they are left with a much better track schedule by having more variety.

I am still waiting for my added triple hairpin on FE Green (that unused hairpin section)
Quote from danowat :I don't wish to look a gift horse in the mouth, or sound ungratefull, but do we really need another Aston config?, there is a lack of servers being used using the current configs, all I can see is that it will dilute this more.

Dan,

My thoughts excatly. I'd prefer to have Westhill National (there's a similar part of a track as in Aston) or Superextralong Kyoto.

But a new Aston config is nice too.
#91 - Jakg
hmmmmm, the green one could be much better for the slower cars!
red and something completely new would be nice

green and yelloq are not so different from current club and national, maybe in addition with the cyan connection.

But I vote for Kyoto extralong!
#93 - ndiw
whooo hoo! hotlaps reset!! :woohoo:
Quote from ndiw :whooo hoo! hotlaps reset!! :woohoo:

Nice try.....

Dan,
New configs, yay... I'd like they open the track area so we could make our own config.. Looking Aston, there's like dozen (lost count) different configs you could use not counting reverse ones.
I want new Kyoto tracks WITHOUT oval parts :@
Quote from Vykos69 :hmmm, what about that:

:shhh:

About track configs: Aston already has plenty of layouts, but since it seems it would be easy to make a few more of them I guess more can't harm anyone. But what I would like to see is a Kyoto circuit that doesn't have oval parts in it. Longer, more difficult etc.. IIRC Kyoto area doesn't have any unused parts as it is so I guess new layouts aren't happening anytime soon.

I can see the sms alert system being used by league admins and such.. Progress on physics, wohoo!

EDIT: hehe, I see someone shared my thoughts
great jobs guys, looking forward to other interesting features
#99 - axus
Quote from Huru-aito :IIRC Kyoto area doesn't have any unused parts as it is so I guess new layouts aren't happening anytime soon.

I can see the sms alert system being used by league admins and such.. Progress on physics, wohoo!

EDIT: hehe, I see someone shared my thoughts

...but...an astronomic 13 or so km config using almost every bit of track at the moment is possible. I'm a sucker for long tracks
I honestly can't really get excited about a new config if it only means one new corner.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG