The online racing simulator
I AM NOT AT GIGA ON TUESDAY!

As before, it's not a show about LFS, but about the ESL Pro Series. They will show the race from monday in a recap. It's about the Sport, not the game
Quote from Vykos69 :As before, it's not a show about LFS, but about the ESL Pro Series. They will show the race from monday in a recap. It's about the Sport, not the game

Which ends up in them basically talking about what LFS is and how cool all those features are and " 'n stuff "...
I think it will take some months before they stop introducing LFS and actually talk about the race without continuously explaining LFS.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Which ends up in them basically talking about what LFS is and how cool all those features are and " 'n stuff "...

But IMO, its good, if they do that. If someone sees and hears about LFS for the first time, he wants to know, which "cool features" are in it. And I would say, most viewers arent S2 licenced yet or dont even have the demo, so it can only be good for LFS.
Quote from zeugnimod : If someone sees and hears about LFS for the first time, he wants to know, which "cool features" are in it. And I would say, most viewers arent S2 licenced yet or dont even have the demo, so it can only be good for LFS.

Which brings me a little bit off topic: I've been asked by a speaker from the radio on which I speak myself if I wanted to be interviewed by him about LFS. That's gonna be in about 2 weeks. Well I'm gonna make that interview as LFS definately needs a push here in Luxemburg but I also told him that it would be best if we take also guys from other games. Not everybody wants to hear about racing, so I have to find out now which people here in Luxemburg are good in other games ( in terms of leagues).
Quote from zeugnimod :But IMO, its good, if they do that. If someone sees and hears about LFS for the first time, he wants to know, which "cool features" are in it. And I would say, most viewers arent S2 licenced yet or dont even have the demo, so it can only be good for LFS.

No, wrong. This show is about the league, and it is about time to talk about the race-action itself. There will be additional shows from time to time, to tell about LFS and how it works, the features etc. etc. But for the success of LFS as a "eSport" it is really important, to get shows going that show the races itself, and take LFS as a given fact.
In a way make LFS the synonym for racing in online leagues
Ok, I got the purpose wrong then.
This racing sim keeps getting better and better, thanks guys!
Quote from Vykos69 :update on www.liveforspeed.net

patch will come this month...

/me creamed his pants
Quote from Vykos69 :update on www.liveforspeed.net

patch will come this month...

How much do you want for all the surprises in one go. I do very good deals on hacksaws and german beer in Austria. I'm also known to be extremely nice to people who tell me secrets...

*plans infiltration of 'inner circle'*
19 days left, that means 19 surprises ;-)
Quote from tristancliffe :I do very good deals on hacksaws and german beer in Austria. I'm also known to be extremely nice to people who tell me secrets...

He can also eat a 2 foot long saussage, without biting/chewing.

Dunno how this information could be usefull to you vykos, but you never know..
Quote from L(Oo)ney :He can also eat a 2 foot long saussage, without biting/chewing.

That's a bit tough.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :He can also eat a 2 foot long saussage, without biting/chewing.

LOL - What a perverted thought What do you think I am, some sort of Dutch Prostitute?
Quote from tristancliffe :LOL - What a perverted thought What do you think I am, some sort of Dutch Prostitute?

Why is it that always when the word "pervert" is used, something with Dutch follows....
Quote from traxxion :Why is it that always when the word "pervert" is used, something with Dutch follows....

Yeah that´s strange. But it´s the same thing with Amsterdam. When someone tells you that he´s gonna make a trip to Amsterdam everyone thinks that he´s gonna buy something there (if you know what I mean)
Quote from tristancliffe :LOL - What a perverted thought

You said it, not me. Ok, i may have slightly altered it but thats not important.

Quote from tristancliffe :What do you think I am, some sort of Dutch Prostitute?

Actually, yes. Here's the proof, a mate of mine spotted him on his last visit to the dam.
Attached images
Tristan Cliffe red light.jpg
Roflmao
Lol Sh*t
ROFL

1001 reasons not to post pics of yourself on the interwebnet #57 - Prostitute photoshops
Too good.
haha legend
:wtf2::bump::wtf2:

lol....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG