The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :Wheres all the the hardcore legends then lol

Hixxy, Sy, Unknown, Dougal, Breeze, Vibes, and the man of the moment DJ Gammer, he is really making his mark these past few years IMO.

I got them too man All frickin awesome!

My last purchase:
Quote from Forbin :The disc does not spin while in contact with the tray. That would be silly.

More likely the disc contacted the laser lens due to the vibration from the desk.

Really I have no idea what happens but it was bumped and the famous ring scratches appeared..

The game was bought from ebay so, I had no returns/warranty with it.

Wouldn't be so bad that it happened if he told me about it :arge:
But instead he just turned the xbox off and never let on it happened, Found out the next day as I was craving for a few rounds and it wouldnt work
Quote from DavidTiger :Really I have no idea what happens but it was bumped and the famous ring scratches appeared..

The game was bought from ebay so, I had no returns/warranty with it.

Wouldn't be so bad that it happened if he told me about it :arge:
But instead he just turned the xbox off and never let on it happened, Found out the next day as I was craving for a few rounds and it wouldnt work

Its probably possible to polish the scratchens with toothpaste, Ive done it with audio cd but then it was one small scratch not several very long.
No, becuase I had the disc resurficed 3 times and the scratches still remain, they are pretty deep.. Although not as bad as they are now that 3/1000th mm has been 'sanded' off the disc.
The game plays but it crashes unreadable after like 1min into a match, so then unplayable.

I cancelled the order of the game because I managed to borrow the game from a friend, copied to the hard drive and I can play the game with my old disk in the drive

DJ2 09
Quote from Crashgate3 :Last thing I bought was an 11-year-old

Skullcrushers didn't last long, i think i was sitting down funny or something but the 3.5mm jack seems to have bent from the inside of the cable. Sound from one side of the headphone keeps coming and going.
Luckily i spent an extra £9 when i bought them and i can get a straight replacement from town.
that is a weird problem, mine had a funny sound from bass, then i changed batteries and they are all better (i think )
Quote from logitekg25 :that is a weird problem, mine had a funny sound from bass, then i changed batteries and they are all better (i think )

Not weird really, i just sat down funny and bent it.
All is well though, went into HMV today where i bought them and i explained that they were broken and that i'd bought a warranty thing so he said he'd give me a straight replacement right there.
Now i've got a fresh new pair of Skullcandy Snoop Dogg headphones

Played the Multiplayer Demo of AvP and tbh I thought it wasn't that good
mmmmmmmmmm

Chips and Cheese :lovies3d:
the ati radeon 5770 maxxes out lfs with never below 60 fps, and thats basically constant though

the only time i say below that, is when there was a full grid starting in IHR and they were all clumped together
Nice one, i'm hoping to trade in MW2 for Heavy Rain.. cause i already spent alot on BC2 and GOW3 preorders.. i hope i won't run into any spoilers till i get my copy.
iRacing.

yes two of them 2x 4890's for $250? yes please

They aint ya normal sugar cubes

and

with

and

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG