The online racing simulator
4 liters of sex juice
lol?
yeah lol. i got 100 liters of that for my 2 bimmer
I've bought some pancakes in one local cafe. Pancakes sucked, received diarrhea.
Received my SLI-F1 as first in the world, and an enclosure for my SLI-PRO. It's in stores this month.

nobody plays anymore
Plays what?
car insurance. 1600 pounds

Waiting for bill for insurance of my car,estimating ~600€ though,but it's just the mandatory liability insurance...
Shit, even 230 pounds for my Moskvich was too expensive for me. Crazy shit going on in the world.

I've registered it on my father and paid 50 pounds for insurance for a year.
Hah. One positive spot Hungary has... I pay 130€ yearly insurance including tax.
Quote from Eclipsed :
Waiting for bill for insurance of my car,estimating ~600€ though,but it's just the mandatory liability insurance...

mine is fire and theft, since the mandatory one cost 4000. dunno how it works but all i know is uk is fakked up
an MOT, cost me £30 and passed

black grilles for cheap, and i was like: ookkeeeyyy

Just bought a pair of these on a French website for 460 €, and the f**ckers didn't include the swappable soles, which I NEED for my current skis.

Had to dust off my angry french, hoping for a positive reply >_<
Those are some weird and expensive shoes.
Quote from Bose321 :Those are some weird and expensive shoes.

Insane throttle control on my G25 pedals! Worth every cent.
Do you hardmount those to the pedals?
I "bought" a driving licence.
That simple?

and 3 flavours

Quote from Bose321 :That simple?

Should I fall for this and be a Cpt. Obvious? Of course I should.
That's why I wrote "bought" and not bought. I did my driving test yesterday. The driving school cost me ~1000€ and the licence itself cost me ~25€ˇ, so that's the reason I wrote that I bought it.
Got a few of these:

Should be here in a week, can't wait.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG