The online racing simulator

got 50% off from logitech cause my g25 is out of warranty and not working
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

Only had the car for 2 bloody weeks, and already it has taken damage. Something (I'm guessing a small pebble judging by the damage) smacked the N/S headlight while I was on the Motorway. At least it hit the Headlight and not the bodywork!

So, what torrent of cars are you "driving" these days?

Hows the M3?
Quote from Luke.S :

got 50% off from logitech cause my g25 is out of warranty and not working

My G25 was malfunctioning but all they could come up with for warranty was to give me a G27... took the cash instead because I didn't want to miss the sequential shift option. Originally I also bought an insurance they offered me to make the warranty last two years longer than usual. Without this it would not have been possible to simply get the cash back.

All in all I paid 40 EUR for 1,5 years of driving a new G25... pretty nice.^^

Intel, LGA775 Socket, L2 8 MB

4 gig corsair ram

Big cooler

All for £50 well chuffed
Christ thats less than the CPU goes for alone!
Quote from Jakg :Christ thats less than the CPU goes for alone!

yeah alot lot less . Came out of a machine built by overclockers.co.uk we upgraded it to i7 8 gig ddr3 and new motherboard and i offered the gent a cheeky £50 for it and that was that also got the abit board ip35 pro motheroard but i think its dead.

and a pack of ciggies. My only 2 vice :hide:
Quote from Osco :

and a pack of ciggies. My only 2 vice :hide:

What about hookers?
What about them? They gotta make a living too
Yes bi*ches, i have it!

on preorder
Quote from Osco :What about them? They gotta make a living too

But that makes 3 vices.
I'd consider it charity with benefits actually

Just showed up from the mail.
huh so it actually came out before s3 and racing legends?
Someone missed the white text Although dawedust didn't put any..
I don't need white text stating preorder.
Should have payed my taxes, but bought some more music equipment instead...

With the new audio interface the old logitech speakers didn't seem appropriate anymore. So i got a pair of these...

Quote from jibber :Should have payed my taxes, but bought some more music equipment instead...

With the new audio interface the old logitech speakers didn't seem appropriate anymore. So i got a pair of these...

Ooh they look fancy!

I've been watching mic preamps and A/D converters on eBay this week. Can't really afford them but I need them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Ooh they look fancy!

I've been watching mic preamps and A/D converters on eBay this week. Can't really afford them but I need them.

I couldn't really afford all this stuff either... as i said, i took the money i should have used for paying taxes. I figured it was either me waiting for the gear, or the government waiting for their taxes.

I think i went the right way with the new setup, even tho it means i'll have to start again regarding mixing/mastering. Thanks to these monitors i've already found out that i did a terrible job regarding that so far.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG