The online racing simulator

Quote from thisnameistaken :This turned up today. Carved spruce top, nice flamed maple ribs, maple back. Needs a better set of strings but I've got two sets in my loft. Think I'll get the bridge replaced with an adjustable one (so I can fit a Full Circle pickup) and maybe replace the pegs - they work fine but they're not very attractive. Then it just needs a few years of playing to season it.

Sound is already obviously there. Very resonant, open, lots of sustain, sounds very woody and rich when bowed. It's only going to get better.

Really nice! And that is one huge goldfish...
S2 - Samsung Galaxy Gio didn't suffice...

docking station for my sgs2.

Got it paired with my phone and laptop Hopefully this will prevent some of my close calls with the cables. (The cable that's plugged in right now is for charging)
these boys for a bmw meet this saturday, should keep my feet comfortable while the design is supposed to be for driving also.

men's pro spec 3.0 from DC
Quote from logitekg25 :these boys for a bmw meet this saturday, should keep my feet comfortable while the design is supposed to be for driving also.

men's pro spec 3.0 from DC

That's a very small shoe. Is that why you have a BMW?
size 11, pictures on google are all small

and naa i drive an older bmw because im a car person.

nice try
Quote from logitekg25 :size 11, pictures on google are all small

and naa i drive an older bmw because im a car person.

nice try

Well done, you have seen through my clever ruse!
:detective
Quote from dadge :Nice. you got some speakers to go with the sound? look into these:
Corsair SP2500 2.1 Gaming Speakers More like small studio monitor rather than gaming speakers.

Will drive my Sennheiser HD 650s with it, don't own speakers of any kind, headphones all the way.

Commandos complete pack on steam.
New wallet..

Golf MK2 gearbox
Cranberry Moonshine

If it doesn't put a hole in you're stomach it'll put a hole in your brain.

Digital version for 47 bucks, not interested in the box and CD at all

x2
0.2 & 0.8
lovvvvvv em
been aching for new ones for ages

next up, a proppa moleskine sketchbook
New radiator and top end rebuild.. vroom.

Quote from Seb66 :New radiator and top end rebuild.. vroom.

More like Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Quote from Jakg :I'm not a "pen man" but I have a cross pen for use at work and everybody loves it.

Hard to use the random pens at work when they all suck and you don't know where they have been. One thing my work has tons of is pens. I am actually purchasing refills for this thing. It is a nice feeling running out of ink. Then you know you are getting a lot of work done.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG