The online racing simulator
Pizzas are meant to have toppings.

Preodered, because it appearently releases on November, 30th here in Austria. Well, anyway.
we decided not to get toppings
Quote from logitekg25 :
<pizza>
me and my friends

Who the hell cuts pizza that way? I can understand if it were Sicilian...

Everyone knows you can't get decent pizza more than 50 miles outside New York City or Chicago anyway.

Granted, I've had some pretty shitty, pre-made pizza in New York...
it was cut normally actually..i just found a picture of cheese pizza on google and put it up

and it was SO good, not gonna lie :hide:

never had pizza from ny, or chicago
Quote from Forbin :Who the hell cuts pizza that way? I can understand if it were Sicilian...

Everyone knows you can't get decent pizza more than 50 miles outside New York City or Chicago anyway.

Granted, I've had some pretty shitty, pre-made pizza in New York...

Try real pizza, then you'll realise the best pizza comes from a few thousand miles outside NY or Chicago.
italian pizza is absolutely amazing

Just ordered this beauty
PS3 160gb + controller

Quote from brt900 :italian pizza is absolutely amazing

There's no such thing as non-italian pizza. It's shit
I have to agree I prefer traditional Italian pizza with all the typical mediterranean ingredients, as opposed to the "pork n' cheese mountain" approach made popular by the Americans.
I've been working in Napoli for a few months and i have eaten there the most delicious pizzas ever, nothing can compare to this.
Indeed, Pizza's from italy are delicious.
Quote from ldriver :I've been working in Napoli for a few months and i have eaten there the most delicious pizzas ever, nothing can compare to this.

Do yourself a favour and go to L'Angolo del Paradiso, Via Kerbaker (52 I think), Vomero. Report back.
My headphones have lacked a proper amp for too long, finally got around reserving one. Anyone got experience with these?

OUTPUT from PC in line INPUT and headphones in HEADPHONE OUTPUT...
Never had one so not sure...

EDIT: I also bought some cigarettes for a friend. She couldn't buy them 'cos she doesn't have 18... I mean, I don't have 18 either, but I had more luck.

This has solved my problem with dogs pissing on my front door cause of my bitch(my female dog).

Coincidentally, whenever I am on the street, every dog in sight starts running. Odd.
A giant ****ing dildo.

Great Kev.. Juuust great.
Euro 95.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :A giant ****ing dildo.

Great Kev.. Juuust great.

It looks terrible I know. Thankfully when it's fitted to the bass all you see is the end of it - the rest of the tube is inside the body.

The same applies when it is inside my arsehole of course.
"The Trophy Double Bass Humidifier is inserted [...] through the F hole"

i wonder what f stands for
Quote from thisnameistaken :Gayest-looking thing I ever bought

But it's winter, so my bass needs bonus humidity to stop it cracking.

Hahahaha! Did you carry it home yourself so everybody could see you bought a giant dildo?
Quote from jibber :Hahahaha! Did you carry it home yourself so everybody could see you bought a giant dildo?

No I bought it off the internet, and I made sure I wasn't on the company's VPN first.

The second-gayest-looking thing I ever bought was one of these.
i thought it was a deep-throat training device. but some people like the gagging reflex.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG