The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
A lot of them get melted down to make new rubber, although the '2nd hand rubber' would more likely go towards road compounds.
#52 - robt
Anyone else dreading james allens rubbish eyesight getting the tyres mixed up all weekend? he cant even see the diffrence between a mclaren and a force india sometimes. its going to be chronic.
Quote from robt :Anyone else dreading james allens rubbish eyesight getting the tyres mixed up all weekend? he cant even see the diffrence between a mclaren and a force india sometimes. its going to be chronic.

That's actually an easy mistake to make on a small TV screen, they don't have 32 inch HD TV's in their commentary box, they need rules to make sure the cars don't look so similar. Now I feel dirty because I just defended James Allen.
Quote from Intrepid :f^%&ing ugly. Spearmint tyres ffs what next? the picture of the earth on a ca... oh.... lol

^^ Priceless.

When I read the new, I was alsol "wtf?", but anyways. I hope the race itself will be quite good, and let Kubica go through .
Yeah, personally I prefer Peppermint.
I'll get myself one of these: Green Car

That'll shut the environmentalists up!
It'll make the Honda's look 0.1% less disgusting on the eye.
#59 - JJ72
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#60 - robt
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :That's actually an easy mistake to make on a small TV screen, they don't have 32 inch HD TV's in their commentary box, they need rules to make sure the cars don't look so similar. Now I feel dirty because I just defended James Allen.

From what ive seen in clips from the commentary box, their TV is about the same size as mine! (and yes, so you should feel dirty you disgusting excuse for a human, well after defending james allen anyway )
#61 - AMB
Quote from JJ72 :snip

Sais you who is posting pictures of men with tops off....
Here's how things are looking after Friday Practice 2:

Gonna be Hamilton Vs Massa once again then with Toyota going light in quali
I'm surprised, the cars don't look as stupid as I thought they would. But still looks like they always have grass in their tyres.
#66 - MR_B
No Steve Rider? All feels a bit rough without him at the moment!
#67 - JCTK
Massa got bumped down to the 3rd row of the grid in the final mintue... yay~!
and Kimi back on form when it happened (at least for the Saturday), suddenly finding some speed and put it onto the front row~!

but well as usual we don't know their fuel load...
Kimi has orders to take out Hamilton around T1.

Oh well, at least Kovi finally pulled out his finger.

Glock and Alonso impresses.
I wonder if Massa will finish on the podium though, he may get to 3rd but I think thats it, he doesnt seem to do aswel when he is behind other cars and not in front.

I have got my hopes on Hamilton winning, Kimi will either crash or he will have a mechanical failure.

I just hope I manage to wake up in time, I will wake up at 4 if needs be, to insure that I am fully awake before the race starts and not fall to sleep half way through.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Funny how Hamilton was called a proper champion of the like of Senna and Schumacher simply for getting pole, when we don't even know his fuel loads. It may have been a stunning lap, but nobody outside of McLaren will know until the race.
This race will probably decide the WDC..
Quote from tristancliffe :Funny how Hamilton was called a proper champion of the like of Senna and Schumacher simply for getting pole, when we don't even know his fuel loads. It may have been a stunning lap, but nobody outside of McLaren will know until the race.

I thought his driving style was said to be like Senna's and Shumacher's driving style, as of the way he lets the back end slide about a little through corners.
I may of missed the part when they said he is like Senna and Shumacher as I went back to bed at the end of Q3.
Quote from diablo21 :This race will probably decide the WDC..

Impossible. Hamilton can only get 17 points ahead of Massa with 2 races left. And we all remember what happened last year, don't we?
Nice last laps As I said earlier, we'll see
Quote from tristancliffe :Funny how Hamilton was called a proper champion of the like of Senna and Schumacher simply for getting pole, when we don't even know his fuel loads. It may have been a stunning lap, but nobody outside of McLaren will know until the race.

Like Sam said they compared is driving style to Schumy and Senna's not because he got pole. Once again your just trying to find reason to hate hm.

I think it was an interusting qual and should give way to some good racing watching Massa try and get through Alonso and Kovy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG