The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Just saw Massa's off-track again. Definitely 4 wheels OFF the track, since the track is defined in F1 as the space between the white lines. He should get at least a drive-thru (read: non-race-threatening €10,00 fine)
oh, oh guys dont worry then about the Ferraris, wouldnt be surprised if Hamilton gets a DT.....
Quote from Timdpr :He was pushed wide

True but i've seen thing like that happen dozen and dozen of times and never seen a penalty for it, atleast not if there were no contact between the cars.
Quote from Timdpr :Not intentionally, he locked up.

He knew full well that he had to brake hard enough to risk locking up. By going wide he prevented Räikkönen's counter.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :He knew full well that he had to brake hard enough to risk locking up. By going wide he prevented Räikkönen's counter.

and incident like that was NEVER punished before... so lets see what will happen and what will the stewards come up with...
LOLLLLLLLLL yep F1 is a joke.. im closing my tv now dont tell me that theres is no conspiration in F1
Kovalainen out
ok so the Ferrari International Assistence DID CAME UP WITH SOMETHING~! fu*k those bastards
DT for Massa!

EDIT: DT for Lewis?!
sweet....... end of for Mclaren this weekend.....
There you go

EDIT: poor Kovalainen :/
Wtf.
So the newest conspiracy is that the FIA wants Kubica to win the drivers' championship?
Quote from Kazu2799 :LOLLLLLLLLL yep F1 is a joke.. im closing my tv now dont tell me that theres is no conspiration in F1

lets make up rules on the go so they can punish the McLarens~? WTF was that...

and drive through is not appeal-able... they could do whatever they can to fu*k things up and nothing can be done about it any more...
and im pretty sure massa wont get penalised... or he will get a 10k$ fine after the race!
Quote from Hyperactive :There you go

EDIT: poor Kovalainen :/

Kimi pushed Webber wide when he exited the pits too, lets see if they'll do anything about it~? and lets see if you think it should be punishable~?

of course not, kimi is in a Ferrari...
Quote from Kazu2799 :and im pretty sure massa wont get penalised... or he will get a 10k$ fine after the race!

He already did.
new rule, "The racing driver may not overtake other cars during the first laps of the race"
Quote from DevilDare :new rule, "The racing driver may not overtake other cars during the first laps of the race"

no no no, it have to be more specific (as in McLarens only)...
14. F. Massa
15. L. Hamilton

who would have predicted that~?!
New rule for next race.

You must never block you're wheels, a drive through penalty will be given if you do, except, of course, if you're driving a red car.
OMG!! Fisi!!!
Need to see a different angle at the start. I'm completely baffled.. DT for forcing a car wide? I've never heard of that being penalised like that before. What gives??
Quote from Kazu2799 :New rule for next race.

You must never block you're wheels, a drive through penalty will be given if you do, except, of course, if you're driving a red car.

no no no, they only will punish the McLarens...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG