The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
2008 Formula 1 Fuji Television Japanese Grand Prix
omg dude why do you spam these every damn time, i'd rather there not be a thread at all, than 1week before.
Quote from BlueFlame :omg dude why do you spam these every damn time, i'd rather there not be a thread at all, than 1week before.

Why does it bother you? If you don't wanna read it then don't open it?

Theres no rule as to when you should start a thread about a race... This will end up getting so many pages anyways so if he wants to start talking about it now he can. It's not spam, it's a racing discussion.

As for the race, should be interusting to see if Kimi actually shows the world champion in him or if he'll just fail in the closing laps once again. I'm sure Massa's gunna be pushing hard and Hamilton now has a good enough lead to just settle for 3rd or 4th most of the time... Should be an interusting race. Hopefully Hamilton doesn't ruin it like last year :P.
#5 - samjh
Quote from evilpimp :Why does it bother you? If you don't wanna read it then don't open it?

Don't respond to him. Don't acknowledge his posts at all. Stupid ass trolls will go away if they don't get the attention they want. Just put him on your Ignore list; he doesn't have anything worthwhile to say anyway.

If it rains, Massa's in trouble. The Ferrari isn't very good in the wet and Massa already struggles a little in the rain already. He has to hope for a SC mix-up or for Hamilton to hit trouble, which isn't the way one wants to drive for a WDC.
please rain, alot of rain!!
Sad that the only way there has been any decent racing this season is by rain.....every dry race is dull as [censored].

Personally couldn't care less about this track....I miss Suzuka .
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :I miss Suzuka .

It'll be back next year. After that it will alternate year-to-year between Fuji and Suzuka, like Hockenheim and the Nürburgring do now.

That said I don't think Fuji is going to feature in F1 for very long. They only have a contract for a few years, and I doubt Toyota is going to be in F1 as a full constructor in two or three years. Their huge financial muscle is the only reason F1 is at Fuji at all.
No more rain please/

We need a normal Race.

Ferrari go go go !
Uga uga ugachaka AKA I want a lot of rain in Fuji
Quote from Lateralus :It'll be back next year. After that it will alternate year-to-year between Fuji and Suzuka, like Hockenheim and the Nürburgring do now.

That said I don't think Fuji is going to feature in F1 for very long. They only have a contract for a few years, and I doubt Toyota is going to be in F1 as a full constructor in two or three years. Their huge financial muscle is the only reason F1 is at Fuji at all.

I thought it was becuase they were rebuilding Suzuka.
lets pray for rain.
its interesting to see the drivers to struggle.
#14 - 5haz
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Sad that the only way there has been any decent racing this season is by rain.....every dry race is dull as [censored].

Personally couldn't care less about this track....I miss Suzuka .

Surely some Napalm would liven things up.

If it rains, then Hamilton seems most likely, because Massa has a rubbish wet reputation.

However Hamilton is so ridiculously unpredictable, anything could happen, Massa could always spring a suprise, Kimi could throw a spanner in the works, Kubica, Heidfeld, Vettel and Alonso will most likely be following closely, ready to pick up places if any of the leaders make any stupid mistakes.
#15 - JJ72
i say a force india podium
Quote from evilpimp :Why does it bother you? If you don't wanna read it then don't open it?

Theres no rule as to when you should start a thread about a race... This will end up getting so many pages anyways so if he wants to start talking about it now he can. It's not spam, it's a racing discussion.

As for the race, should be interusting to see if Kimi actually shows the world champion in him or if he'll just fail in the closing laps once again. I'm sure Massa's gunna be pushing hard and Hamilton now has a good enough lead to just settle for 3rd or 4th most of the time... Should be an interusting race. Hopefully Hamilton doesn't ruin it like last year :P.

Ok, I'll make a thread for Interlagos now then.
Interlagos 2012 I hope. And no one can complain about it either, because they could just not read it?!!?!?!
#18 - aoun
Quote from BlueFlame :Ok, I'll make a thread for Interlagos now then.

No one is stopping you. Il post in it. And when the RIGHT time comes im sure others would end up posting. Its not about when, its about why. Clearly alot of people on this forum like to discuss Formula 1. The threads for F1 are some of the biggest on this forum with hard out info, opinions and cheers after the race.

Grow up a bit, who seriously cares.
#19 - 5haz
Ignore him, he's attention seeking.

Contribution to the forum score...

Arox= 1
BlueFlame= 0
5haz= -1

#20 - aoun
Does anyone here wish they kept Suzuka? or am i alone on that one?
You are not alone. And I don't mean aliens!
#22 - 5haz
Suzuka is certainly one of the more interesting tracks.
Quote from DevilDare :please rain, alot of rain!!

Agree!
I with rain, the races is so much cooler.
More overtaking and stuff.
Bah drove around Fuji in rFactor a couple of times and its pretty fun but everyone talks about Suzuka like its a legendary place. Maybe I should try it sometime soon.
I don't want rain. We'll see.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG