The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
I just hope Raikkönen passes Hamilton at the start.
Quote from diablo21 :This race will probably decide the WDC..

It will be the next race which will decide the WDC. If Hamilton wins this GP and the next GP he will be champion with one race remaining.
Quote from zeugnimod :I just hope Raikkönen passes Hamilton at the start.

Maybe, but I would be amazed if Raikko crashed Hatemelol in T1
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Maybe, but I would be amazed if Raikko crashed Hatemelol in T1

That would be bad sportsmanship.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Maybe, but I would be amazed if Raikko crashed Hatemelol in T1

I wouldn't.

Is anybody else staying up tonight? Will be hard to stay awake.
Quote from sam93 :That would be bad sportsmanship.

Yes, that's why it won't happen.
Quote from zeugnimod :Is anybody else staying up tonight? Will be hard to stay awake.

I need to make sure I wake up in time. The race is at 6am here in the uk.
Quote from zeugnimod :I wouldn't.

Is anybody else staying up tonight? Will be hard to stay awake.

Yeah I'm staying up. Its at midnight here that it starts. I'll probably sleep a little during the afternoon and drink some coke around 10 to stay awake.
Quote from sam93 :It will be the next race which will decide the WDC. If Hamilton wins this GP and the next GP he will be champion with one race remaining.

If Ferrari can't do anything in this race it's almost impossible to win. Mclaren won't screw up again.
Quote from evilpimp :Yeah I'm staying up. Its at midnight here that it starts. I'll probably sleep a little during the afternoon and drink some coke around 10 to stay awake.

Coke? Wouldn't coffee be better.
Quote from evilpimp :Yeah I'm staying up. Its at midnight here that it starts. I'll probably sleep a little during the afternoon and drink some coke around 10 to stay awake.

LOL. I wouldn't call that "staying awake".

The race is at 6:30 am here.
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL. I wouldn't call that "staying awake".

The race is at 6:30 am here.

Lol I'd sleep and wake up at 6...

And yeah I'm tryin to lay off the coffee a little its giving me headaches when I stop so meh. I'm only 15 dont wanna become dependent on coffee.

I might just not take anything btw. Cereal keeps me awake too :P.
Quote from J@tko :Coke has caffine too

Yes but Coffee has more, doesn't it?
And Coke is unhealthy.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :And Coke is unhealthy.

Not, REALLY, only to the teeth, as it contains Phosporic Acid, i'd say Coffee is more unhealthy.
Coke + tooth brush = energy, clean teeth and F1 GP.
Quote from evilpimp :Lol I'd sleep and wake up at 6...

Enough time to sleep after the race.

And if I slept and woke up for the race, the chances are higher that I will fall asleep again during the race.
Naaaaah a nice Ice Cappuccino, some sour patches and those sour candy thingys and your good to stay awake :P.
Yeah, I would probably stay awake for 5 days due to the terrible taste.

I don't like cappuchino and hate things that taste sour.
Quote from sam93 :Has but Coffee has more, doesn't it?

Maybe he doesn't like coffee
Quote from J@tko :Maybe he doesn't like coffee

Maybe he has childhood memories of coffee that are best not remembered!? EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT!?!?! lol
Hamilton is on a heavy load. I think we will see Massa is a couple of laps heavier though.

Hamilton pulled off a near perfect lap, hes beginning to show the composure of a champion.

IMO, if hamilton wins this WDC, he is with no shadow of a doubt up there with the legends of F1, this is his era.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG