The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from SamH :Need to see a different angle at the start. I'm completely baffled.. DT for forcing a car wide? I've never heard of that being penalised like that before. What gives??

morning mate! new rules are being created, during the race!
Quote from SamH :Need to see a different angle at the start. I'm completely baffled.. DT for forcing a car wide? I've never heard of that being penalised like that before. What gives??

it's just the FIA being the FIA again...

so GOOOOOOOOOOO KIMI, go win the DC this year~!!!! lol
So because Massa gets a DT, they have to find an excuse to give Hamilton one? Heiki says it was "normal" T1 behaviour.. why am I watching this shit?
Quote from SamH :So because Massa gets a DT, they have to find an excuse to give Hamilton one? Heiki says it was "normal" T1 behaviour.. why am I watching this shit?

cos we are interested in what shit they could possibly come up with~?
Quote from SamH :So because Massa gets a DT, they have to find an excuse to give Hamilton one? Heiki says it was "normal" T1 behaviour.. why am I watching this shit?

you know, i ask this question myself quite a few times during F1 race weekend, still cant find the right answer
cos hamilton is behind massa and it could get really funny

They've got to make sure all decisions are equal. If Massa gets a drive through, everyone else must get a DT. If Heikki's engine blows up, everyone else's engines must spontaneously combust.
Quote from Timdpr :They've got to make sure all decisions are equal. If Massa gets a drive through, everyone else must get a DT. If Heikki's engine blows up, everyone else's engines must spontaneously combust.

hahahahaha that would be really funny
I swear it IS just to see how overtly filthy the FIA dare show itself. After the Spa high-low, I stopped being an F1 fan and became an FIA spectator. That's all I am, now.
Piquet just pushed Bourdais off the track... will that be punishable~?
of cos not because he isn't in a McLaren...
Nice pass by Barrichello on Rosberg.

Quote from SamH :Heiki says it was "normal" T1 behaviour.. why am I watching this shit?

Even before he said that, I thought it wasn't worth a DT, especially when compared to Massa's incident.
Quote from SamH :I stopped being an F1 fan and became an FIA spectator.

I love this sentence~!!!
Quote from JCTK :Piquet just pushed Bourdais off the track... will that be punishable~?
of cos not because he isn't in a McLaren...

No red or chrome car involved = no penalty!

(P.S. my avatar owns :nod
Perhaps Lewis was overly aggressive at T1 again, but if that was a DT then surely Massa's move should at least be a stop - go. They're simply not comparable incidents
I think TRD3 gives out penalties fairer.
Quote from duke_toaster :I think TRD3 gives out penalties fairer.

Lol!

How about an automated penalty system?

How about an automated pit release system?
Quote from Timdpr :Lol!

How about an automated penalty system?

That would be awesome =/ the system would give automatic penalties to mclaren for speeding!
Quote from Kazu2799 :That would be awesome =/ the system would give automatic penalties to mclaren for speeding!

Let's have different speed limits for cars! McLaren - 70mph. Ferrari - 250mph.
I love how you all cry, lovely just lovely.

Yes I am a Ferrari fan.
hmmm Alonso might win 2 races in a row =/ now that would be awesome lol
Quote from Blas89 :I love how you all cry, lovely just lovely.

Yes I am a Ferrari fan.

Timdpr voted to ban Blas89 [1/3]

Yes I am a Ferrari fan.

I don't think so!

Kazu2799 voted to ban Blas89 [2/3]
Quote from Kazu2799 :hmmm Alonso might win 2 races in a row =/ now that would be awesome lol

Kubica please, would be a 3 way championship into the last 2 races just like last year

Quote from Timdpr :Timdpr voted to ban Blas89 [1/3]

DevilDare voted to ban Blas89 [3/3]

Yes I am a Ferrari fan.

Love how you all cheer when Massa goes wrecking. No, I'm not a Ferrari fan.
Räikkönen losing time to Lonso hmm :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG