The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
So if McLaren Mercedes were to win the engine tender, Ferrari would put that engine in the red car? Suuuure they would! LOL
Quote from SamH :I think Hamilton needs to leave a bit more of his karting behaviour and mentality behind, tbh, because it's not helping him in his F1 career. Although I didn't think it warranted a penalty, his first corner last week wasn't F1-standard at all.

I think Briatore is actually trying to appeal publicly to Alonso. The more anti-McLaren he is, the more appealing Renault will be to Alonso. Alonso despises McLaren/Dennis and Briatore recognises that.

I have this overwhelming feeling that Jenson Button is on borrowed time. I'm absolutely sure he's not champion material and I'm not sure he's really got much if anything more in him than he's showing now. I think it suits him that the Honda isn't a good car because he's able to hide behind the chassis, but I suspect that Ross Braun is wise to that and I wouldn't be surprised if Button's seat is the one that's up for grabs if Alonso jumps.

I'd love for the teams to completely reject the new engine regulation proposals. I'm betting Ferrari will win the tender and everyone else will shudder in disgust and walk away. Mercedes and Renault would surely never accept a Ferrari engine in their cars - even if it were built by them, the stigma of not being entirely responsible for their F1 car would carry into the showroom. Boasting another manufacturer's engine design in your F1 car is no boast at all, and it is simply not the way for F1 to go. It only works for Toro Rosso because Red Bull doesn't make cars.

agree totaly...

he just needs to calm downa bit thats all, and i also agree on the alonso/Briatore story to, and i hope they keep alonso, i never understood why he left in the first place but i hope he stops there cus alonso is at his best there...

button... hhhhmmmm i would still like to see him in a quick car, i duno i think he has something, but i have to agree that i think he is on borrowed time and i duno but i think ross braun knows a little bit more than me about F1, so ill shut my pie hole LOL
Quote from dawguk :Flavio Briatore needs to shut his fat mouth right up. I read on another website today, him making personal attacks against Lewis Hamilton, calling him an alien, and saying things like "if he was a footballer, he'd be the type that never scored goals". Seriously, these things are childish - and people say that Lewis doesn'y deserve the WDC, but with the amount of mouthing off going on, I can't think of anybody else that is even remotely as deserving.

Proof? And as for Hamilton deserving the WDC, not he doesn't, at least this year, neither Massa. Even de la Rosa said it, Mclaren driver..
Quote from dawguk :but with the amount of mouthing off going on, I can't think of anybody else that is even remotely as deserving.

So when people talk bad about you you deserve to win even more?

If anyone deserves to be drivers' champion it's Kubica. Certainly not one of the supposed top drivers.
Let's not forget Hamilton has driven some scintillating races this year, and he's stepped up and had a go at passing people all through the season up to Singapore where he was more cagey (but still despatched 1 car). Given the opposition Hamilton deserves the lead he has and more (less we forget the points gap is artificially narrow thanks to multiple stewarding decisions, starting with Massa's original attempt to wreck Sutil in the pit lane).

He might have lost his head last time out, and we might well expect him to lose his head again in the coming races, but a season makes a championship, and Hamilton has been passing cars when others havn't through the season.

He's most deserving of it this year, even though I suspect Briatore is probably right that he'll screw it up somehow, and even if he didnt and he won the remaining two races the FIA would still find a way to hand the crown to Ferrari.
Nah, I just think we both stole it from same place

If it does become confusing I will retire it tho

---

What's the betting someone will try to take LH out at T1? It's less likely if there is a rolling start due to it being wet.
Quote from duke_toaster :What's the betting someone will try to take LH out at T1? It's less likely if there is a rolling start due to it being wet.

Well I don't think Kimi is the sort of driver to purposely force someone else off the track, and he's on the dirty side.

All Hamilton has to do is keep in front of Massa, because Kimi is light apparently so he has a chance to overtake at the first pits.
Just to add: Briatore apologized and said alot of what he said was embelished and inflated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG