The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from evilpimp :Bah drove around Fuji in rFactor a couple of times and its pretty fun but everyone talks about Suzuka like its a legendary place. Maybe I should try it sometime soon.

I can't remember any really boring race at Suzuka, even when it was dry.

Also, this and this.
Quote from aoun :Does anyone here wish they kept Suzuka? or am i alone on that one?

I very much doubt you're alone on this one. Suzuka is one of my faves alongside (rather predictably..) Spa and Silverstone. Bit of an obsession with the letter 'S' here....

Its one of the best F1 tracks to drive on sims and actually has real over-taking opportunities not to mention 130R .

The F1 season is lessened by its omission imo.
If it rains it will play right into Hamilton's hands. I hope the last few races are going to be intresting ones
Hamilton??? Pfft.... Vettel for the win!!!
Ferrari are finally going back to the lollipop.
#31 - AMB
Quote from Rdcranno :Hamilton??? Pfft.... Vettel for the win!!!

Shh Gary you don't know what your talking about
Quote from diablo21 :Ferrari are finally going back to the lollipop.

Well, they need something to stop sucking. So maybe that isn't a good idea.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
I agree that Suzuka is a better track than Fuji, but thats because Suzuka is an awesome one rather than Fuji being crap.

I like Fuji quite alot. Not many overtaking opportunities but very interesting none the less

BTW, rain please!!
Quote from evilpimp :Bah drove around Fuji in rFactor a couple of times and its pretty fun but everyone talks about Suzuka like its a legendary place. Maybe I should try it sometime soon.

Fuji is one of my best tracks on F1RFT along with Monza - the fast curves in the first section are great and then the final complex is really nice too with some great off camber up hill sections.

This is one of my favourite tracks without a doubt, I hope it delivers a really good race too.
typical. we've a season full of crap tracks and there's two good ones in the same country, what we need is for a japanese drive to be world champion and then one track can hold the japanese grand prix and the other can hold a pacific grand prix, then we can dump one of the crap tracks
I remember in 1986 the Benetton team painted their tyre walls bright colours in practice. I think they did that to draw attention to them rather than make then more environmental, afterall, didnt the green dye come from some raw resource somewhere?

If they want to pretend that their tyres are green they should make them run the same set all weekend and only let them have another one when the canvas shows through.

Mind you that'd be a bit like the office stationary manager only giving out new pens if you return the old one out of ink of course, i've had a jobs worth office manager like that before so I just stole the stationary cupboard keys.
Lewis Hamilton tried the canvas option. He failed. Epicly. Epically. Epicerly. Epiccly... Oh, whatever
#41 - robt
Thought the same i want murray back i enjoy F1 much more hearing his commentary no matter how rubbish the race is.
Bah, now the Ferraris are gonna look like something out of Christmas.

Now I'm praying it rains so that we can look at some nice black rain tyres.
Lucky we will have slicks next year then.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Lucky we will have slicks next year then.

slicks will just provide a better canvas to paint on lol no doubt they will be painting tree's into them or something really stupid! what are these people on!?!
Quote from Intrepid :slicks will just provide a better canvas to paint on lol no doubt they will be painting tree's into them or something really stupid! what are these people on!?!

They have been smoking certain substances while visiting the tree huggers. I can't wait to hear what Martin has to say about those tyres. I can't believe they think painting some grooves green will do anything other than make the cars look stupid.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :They have been smoking certain substances while visiting the tree huggers. I can't wait to hear what Martin has to say about those tyres. I can't believe they think painting some grooves green will do anything other than make the cars look stupid.

what do they do with the old tyres in F1 actually? I would love to see a photo of the bin they put them in showing the hypocrisy of the 'green' line!

Quote :"Superman, how will you save the world?"

"Don't worry, I have some green paint"

Quote from Intrepid :slicks will just provide a better canvas to paint on lol no doubt they will be painting tree's into them or something really stupid! what are these people on!?!

They'll do it Champ Car style. Except that it will be violet/purple, so public thinks they didn't copy Champ Car which used red marking. Bridgestone was testing colours few weeks back.
Quote from Intrepid :what do they do with the old tyres in F1 actually? I would love to see a photo of the bin they put them in showing the hypocrisy of the 'green' line!

Nice quote

I have an old F1 tyre actually, from an early 90's F1 car. It was made into a clock, so they do recycle them! I also have a brake pad from a certain Williams that won a title with some wierd French Canadian singer that sucks at NASCAR. They didn't paint them green though.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Nice quote

I have an old F1 tyre actually, from an early 90's F1 car. It was made into a clock, so they do recycle them! I also have a brake pad from a certain Williams that won a title with some wierd French Canadian singer that sucks at NASCAR. They didn't paint them green though.

they also line many circuits as well....but I haven't seen many grooved tyre tyre walls... so where do they ALL GO?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG