The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from Becky Rose :Where is Kimi's consistency? I thought the man was supposed to be a champion. Then again, he was an undeserving champion last year (The driver in the best car who wasnt one of the brash young idiots). People keep telling me he's fast, and I keep seeing him do fastest lap. Then I see him stretching his hands coming out of the pits now i've done endurance racing and that is a tell tale sign that a driver is unfit. When I see hands being limpered up like that it tells me that either the car is a handful to drive (it set fastest lap right?) or the driver needs to spend more time in the gymn and not the bar. Very dissapointing to see the calibre of F1 champions these days.

Steffano Dominicali said at the end of the race that Kimi's car had a problem in the steering, may be the reason why he was stretching his hands. I don't know if this is true or just an excuse to his poor performance.
Quote from diablo21 :Steffano Dominicali said at the end of the race that Kimi's car had a problem in the steering, may be the reason why he was stretching his hands. I don't know if this is true or just an excuse to his poor performance.

Yeah Hamilton and Kovalainen hitted him slightly and took some of aero parts off...
I am a big Hamilton fan but I can understand his penalty, even though it is the first time that I can remember that someone has been penalised for that kind of thing.

Massa penality - fair enough.

Bordais penality - WTF? I'd like to see it onboard with Bordais to be 100% sure but it looked to be Massa's fault or a racing incident. Why did they wait until after the GP had finished? Everyone will be saying that stewards were told what to do and this will again be used as an example of Ferrari International Assistance, poor poor F1, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Even though Alonso is a gobsh!te, he is an awesome driver and showed it again today - brilliant drive.
Quote from Intrepid :I have seen enough F1 starts to see that thing is pretty much normal. He doesn't FORCE Kimi of the track. Kimi could have cut back and stayed on track. kovy stopped him doing this FORCING him wide. It was a racing incident that happens at EVERY start of the race. Kovy made the mistake of following Hamilton and blocking Kimi.

Now PLEASE explain to me how Kimi in Monaco didn't FORCE Sutil out of the race?

Or how this isn't worse

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW-jngVoT4

I didn't say that Hamilton deserved the penalty, I'm just saying it wasn't Heikki's fault.

Your not being realistic if you think Kimi could have simply slowed down faster and gone through the inside. If Kimi is under breaking then he can't magically make his car stop faster. If he could have slowed down then its not right to do so because he'd nearly be stationary and would most likely cause a big pileup behind him putting him and others out of the race so thats not a risk worth taking.

I just keep laughing at how you can blame Heikki over everyone else who broke late at turn one and especially Hamilton who cut Kimi off.
Lol that was actually a fun race. I liked it.

Hamilton getting mad about Raikkonnen passing him before T1, he outbrakes himself (I told you guys someone would!) and locks up pushing half the field out of the track, gets back, gets spun around by the douche, they both get penalties.

The Bourdais penalty is plain stupid. I really don't see how he was at fault. He has every right to have the inside line there...
Hamilton's fault! Very funny!
Quote from mcintyrej :I didn't say that Hamilton deserved the penalty, I'm just saying it wasn't Heikki's fault.

Your not being realistic if you think Kimi could have simply slowed down faster and gone through the inside. If Kimi is under breaking then he can't magically make his car stop faster. If he could have slowed down then its not right to do so because he'd nearly be stationary and would most likely cause a big pileup behind him putting him and others out of the race so thats not a risk worth taking.

I just keep laughing at how you can blame Heikki over everyone else who broke late at turn one and especially Hamilton who cut Kimi off.

Well I am being very specific regarding the judgement. Hamilton was deemed to have forced Kimi off. now he didn't force Kimi off the race track. Had Kovy not been there Kimi wouldn't have gone off.

There is absolutely NO justification to this penalty. NONE whatsoever. It has NEVER been dished out before for this type of incident, and I have seen these incidents a MILLION times before.

I think back to this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=liBhETp8IGA

Yes it happened to a Ferrari but I believe Schumi was already way ahead in the title race. It certainly softened the blow for Massa once Hamilton was awarded a DT too! hhmmm...
Lol i trully love all of you retarded hamilton haters(i'm not a Hamilton fanboy or a Ferrari hater btw), yes he made a mistake, yes he pushed kimi wide but in 15years of watching F1 i've never seen a penatly for a move like that(without contact that is). And the penalty to Bourdais(haha i was right..) was retarded... but then again it's the FIA so..
Blame the Ferrari. That's the easiest when something happens to your beloved Hamilton...
Quote from Intrepid :Well I am being very specific regarding the judgement. Hamilton was deemed to have forced Kimi off. now he didn't force Kimi off the race track. Had Kovy not been there Kimi wouldn't have gone off.

There is absolutely NO justification to this penalty. NONE whatsoever. It has NEVER been dished out before for this type of incident, and I have seen these incidents a MILLION times before.

I think back to this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=liBhETp8IGA

Yes it happened to a Ferrari but I believe Schumi was already way ahead in the title race. It certainly softened the blow for Massa once Hamilton was awarded a DT too! hhmmm...

dude please, cut the caps, find a new video as an example and mostly get over it..... Yes the penalty was stupid, yes the stewards are gay but what can we do? your not gonna change anything by arguing/ranting....
Quote from diablo21 :Care to explain why?

See practically all of last year (when Ron should have sacked him after Hungary not waited for him to leave at the end of the season).
Quote from DevilDare :dude please, cut the caps, find a new video as an example and mostly get over it..... Yes the penalty was stupid, yes the stewards are gay but what can we do? your not gonna change anything by arguing/ranting....

probs true... but I gettin' freakin NARKED by these stupid ar%e decisions!

Anyway I am going to enjoy my lie-in next weekend, or I might do some fishing
let it all go, at the end of the race it was mission accomplished in one way for hamilton, before this race as long as he finished 2nd in last 3 races he couldn't be beat, now if he finishes second in last 2 races he can't be beat so no change.

massa was on back foot this weekend and hamilton didn't capitalise so thats a let off for massa and then massa didn't capitalise on hamilton being so far back. but the way this season has been going you can almost consider it normal that the man who's having the worst of it will end up taking the most points due to cockups, failures or outside influences.
Lol, I really look forward to coming here after each race and reading all the BS that people spout, it's hillarious, good show chaps.
Quote from JCTK :so could you kindly point out which points I made about what happened in the race wasn't valid~?

1. Hamilton hasn't done anything wrong at T1.
Quote from duke_toaster :Oh, the towing bollocks again.
The rules clearly stated that external assistance is permitted when the car is in a dangerous position. Hamilton's car was in a dangerous position - not far from the track on a circuit that resembled a melted ice rink.

Examples please.

Haha you got me here, with this usuall forum tactic-of-whateverISM. I am not so motivated to go search hundreads of web pages and hours of youtube clips to find the facts in which you still will not believe, and talk your whateverISM mantra. How do I know that? Look:
Quote from JCTK :and mind you, I was referring to what was happening at this race only, and the direction the FIA were heading was extremely clear.

How can I believe that after not so long ago +25s. penalty for Lewis? I cannot.
And:
Quote from JCTK :and no, I NEVER said how bad FIA was to Hamilton, I was referring to how nicely they treated a certain other team in general, while some other comments were obviously just a joke.

hmmm doesn't my eyes work properly...
Quote from JCTK :lets make up rules on the go so they can punish the McLarens~? WTF was that...
and drive through is not appeal-able... they could do whatever they can to fu*k things up and nothing can be done about it any more...

Quote from JCTK :no no no, it have to be more specific (as in McLarens only)...

Quote from JCTK :no no no, they only will punish the McLarens...

Quote from JCTK :Piquet just pushed Bourdais off the track... will that be punishable~?
of cos not because he isn't in a McLaren...

There no dialog with whateverISM members, sadly.

Or do you remember, who else was towed from sand trap and continued race last season duke?
This thread is bullshit, Formula 1 is bullshit, the FIA couldn't be more up Ferrari's arse if they ****ing tried, this is pathetic, really really ffs, it couldn't be more obvious.... FIA - Ferrari.

The only penalty needed through the whole race, was for Massa. FIA HAD to punish Hamilton, so Massa and Hamilton had an equal race, it's pathetic, really is, it's really really starting to get under my skin, and I refuse to watch another GP until the FIA go independant. Hamilton had enough of a penalty getting rammed off by Massa, why did they need to give him another one? It's as if the FIA are saying "Look what We can do" It sickens me, it really annoys me, the FIA just lean towards Ferrari everytime. It wasn't even that bad in Schumacher days... It was similar.. but it's worse now...
Yes, it seems like they help Ferrari a lot now. But if we look wider, I think they are just trying to make a a good show for, ironicly, us...

Now we have world wide crysis caused by banks, there are predictions that some teams may not keep up with these huge costs. Look, Kubica wasn't penalised for pushing Kimi off the track. Why? Conspiracy fail? Or maybe another wise decidion from FIA to tighten classification leaders. Last year Hamilton was the 'fresh air' in F1 which caused rise from (becoming) death. So they pleased him a lot to make a 'show'.

Just free thoughts, but who knows...
So in the end, let's sum it up:

1. Lozer- 50% Lucky Bastard, 50% Speed
2. Kubika- Fail @ Pit strategy.
3. Kimmy!- Got drunk again, and FAILed again.
4. Nelson I Didn't Get My Dad's Good Genes- just lucky.
5. Trulix- As average as you'r moms Corolla.
6. FETL- Shows why Schuey likes him.
7. FIAssa- FIAL.
8. Blunddr- Got in the points.
9. Jedi- The force was not strong in him today.
10. Frenchie- FIA- owned.
11. Roastbeef- Nobody seen him today.
12. James Allen's Wet Dream- Self owned, FIA owned, all around owned.
13. Failed experiment of the Brazilian F1 project- He drives a Honda, therefore 13th is good enough.
14. Buttocks- He finished? NO WAI.
15. So Shitejima- Used the wrong jutsu. AGAIN.
Rtd Crappacella- LOL
Rtd Kovalalilailailai..lailanen- Engine assploded.
Rtd Spill- This guy would probably have more luck if he didn't drive a Farce India.
Rtd Glokz- Ran out of bullets in lap 6.
Rtd Failhard- Too much Red Bull.

These were the results the today's race.

lol, funny, Twoje zdrowie
Quote from Thunderhead :So in the end, let's sum it up:

1. Lozer- 50% Lucky Bastard, 50% Speed
2. Kubika- Fail @ Pit strategy.
3. Kimmy!- Got drunk again, and FAILed again.
4. Nelson I Didn't Get My Dad's Good Genes- just lucky.
5. Trulix- As average as you'r moms Corolla.
6. FETL- Shows why Schuey likes him.
7. FIAssa- FIAL.
8. Blunddr- Got in the points.
9. Jedi- The force was not strong in him today.
10. Frenchie- FIA- owned.
11. Roastbeef- Nobody seen him today.
12. James Allen's Wet Dream- Self owned, FIA owned, all around owned.
13. Failed experiment of the Brazilian F1 project- He drives a Honda, therefore 13th is good enough.
14. Buttocks- He finished? NO WAI.
15. So Shitejima- Used the wrong jutsu. AGAIN.
Rtd Crappacella- LOL
Rtd Kovalalilailailai..lailanen- Engine assploded.
Rtd Spill- This guy would probably have more luck if he didn't drive a Farce India.
Rtd Glokz- Ran out of bullets in lap 6.
Rtd Failhard- Too much Red Bull.

These were the results the today's race.

Not entirely sure who half these people are but meh

EDIT: Well, actually... :P

EDIT 2: LOL at the mod's edited poll :P
Looking at the T1 incident again (with the aid of a clear head and the memory of a Chris Iwelumo miss firmly in the back of my mind) I could see now why Hamilton may have got a penalty there...

...he dive bombed, pure and simple, whether thats deemed worthy of a penalty I'm not sure, but the fact is if somebody dive bombs me in CTRA, a report will be made (just a shame I'm never in a position to have anybody overtake me, the blue flag means I must let pass )
Hopefully for the final two races they'll put all the TV cameras infront of the stewards. What's the point in watching what happens on track?
Can we have Hamilton and Massa to explode their cars before the next race's start? I just can't stand them anymore...

Anyways, it was a surprisingly good race. Too bad it got screwed by those who don't have a ******* idea what racing is. Bourdais' penalty was just.... such a... well.. nevermind.
Man this discussion would be soo sad knowing that most of you people, saying stuff formula one and its rigged etc, are adults.

Half of you need to stop whinnying and bitching like little kids. (yes the irony)..and as for watching F1? If you enjoy it, you watch it. that's all i can say.

I thought i was young and immature.

*prepared to cop a beating..*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG