The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
hit 8 and the first color in the list,and also color it in:hit f10/renderer tab on top,scroll down to brazil luma server,open it and change the color at the sky light(play with the colors tho coz if u use the same color settings its not gonna be same solor
Wow, dude, you got to learn basics. I was the same before motnhs, but then i got an idea that all the members are mad on me, that i ask every question that i dont know ( that was almost everything ), and now i know why they felt like that.

Learn the same basics, then start with tutorials what do you really want to make.
i think every1 needed help in the beginning,i remember i asked all the questions and did not understand anything lol i felt they were mad but after ilearned the basics,i went on my own
I dunno what happened but when i press one of the tools for moving objects for some reason i can't see the the arrows(blue,red,green)to move them.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Quote from [UKR] Race King :I dunno what happened but when i press one of the tools for moving objects for some reason i can't see the the arrows(blue,red,green)to move them.

Views > Show Transform Gizmo
It is already selected and still nothing.
I dont have them at all, and havent seen them totally.
Well is there any way to fix this problem?
try to move far the camera,maybe u can see it,sometimes the arrows are far from the object,dunno why tho
Custimize -> Preferences -> Gizmos ; then turn it on...
Attached images
gizmo.jpg
Thx now it works
how to delete there where is red line?
Attached images
cut.JPG
Try with editable polygon
After opned the "hood" and set open, I just see through the hood if im not watching it "infront". How do I make it to see it from behind to?
Attached images
hood.jpg
hood 2.jpg
Well, thats the thing what made me mad too, but you can flip normals, it moves texture to other side, but i dunno, try to work with materials.
enable force 2 side on the renderer panel, or in object properties(left click) or in materials
Quote from LeifOlav :After opned the "hood" and set open, I just see through the hood if im not watching it "infront". How do I make it to see it from behind to?

If you apply a 'shell' modifier on the hood, you will make this object to have depth, which will make it a solid object and you will see/render it both sides without force every object to render 2 sided.
They look like a modefied DR30 Skyline wheel to me, on the 1st image.

Try looking at the posts after the one that those images were posted in.
Wheels at first image looks awesome !
Does anyone know how to change the tyre texture in side 3ds max?

I remember there being a thread on how to setup a scene in 3ds max 9 but dunno where it's gone.
Quote from LineR32 :Does anyone know how to change the tyre texture in side 3ds max

What do you mean by changing texture? Create a new tyre texture to replace or use the existing LFS texture but select the other tyre threads in that map?
You know how the tyre textures are all in the same dds file, and their assigned to the different cars in 3ds max, there's a way to change which type of tyre a certain car uses, without changing the dds or wheels around.

There was 3ds max 9 tutorial on here last year and it told you how to reset the skin possition in 3ds max, the same ting can be done with the other textures. But i've forgoten how to do it and need that tutorial so I can do what I need to do in my new scene.
Quote from LineR32 :You know how the tyre textures are all in the same dds file, and their assigned to the different cars in 3ds max, there's a way to change which type of tyre a certain car uses, without changing the dds or wheels around.

There was 3ds max 9 tutorial on here last year and it told you how to reset the skin possition in 3ds max, the same ting can be done with the other textures. But i've forgoten how to do it and need that tutorial so I can do what I need to do in my new scene.

You want the UVUnwrap modifier

A good tute can be found here.

HTH.

Regards,

Ian
Thank you Ian.

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG