The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
Thanks Ian, ill leave texturing for later.
Guys, anyone haves some tyre texture ? All my tyres are black.
Yeah, this maybe should be posted @ scenes/materials thread, but oh well ..

THANKS AGAIN PEEPS.
I'll try and release the wheels with the sidewalls textured. I think my XRR with the pop up lights has them textured, I'll get round to doing the others during the week if I remember.
Hi,

I’m looking for a 3d model of a Volkswagen caddy
Please help me, 3ds of max file

Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :I'll try and release the wheels with the sidewalls textured. I think my XRR with the pop up lights has them textured, I'll get round to doing the others during the week if I remember.

Bag of ''Thanks'' !
make it...
btw you can buy that model on http://turbosquid.com (100$)
i have a vw touran if u need it
Anyone got a model of a 71` Chevrolet Corvette Stingray?

My dad got one and I would like to modify it a little bit
I need the Corvette that is one model newer...
I have problem.Look all the noises in the interior.

How to remove it?
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from Jack555 :I have problem.Look all the noises in the interior.

How to remove it?

The noise on the sunstrip is probably caused by overlapping faces. One set facing outwards and the other facing inwards.

The noise inside the car could be caused by indirect lighting.
Can anyone help me?,how to fix tyrewall
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Can anyone help me?,how to fix tyrewall

Would help if you told us whats wrong with it and/or showed renders.
kk,sry,added now
Attached images
sidewall error.jpg
Try default LFS sidewalls, or they'r already on ?
Oh yeah, can you PLEASE pm me that skin or just tell me how you make it look so interesting ?
No, MSN is down still ..
tyrewalls are on.and that skin is private,i used teaz-r aluminum shadow layer
Quote from bmwe30m3 :tyrewalls are on.and that skin is private,i used teaz-r aluminum shadow layer

You need to use the alpha channel from tirewall map, to mask away unnecessary area - underlaying material must be idendical with rest of tire, and then you won't notice any seams.
Quote from r4ptor :You need to use the alpha channel from tirewall map, to mask away unnecessary area - underlaying material must be idendical with rest of tire, and then you won't notice any seams.

That's why I didnt have any sidewalls on my renders, didn't know it had something to do with the alpha chanel :o
try to change the settings, and i think it must be an opacity map, don't know i will try it tomorrow
Attached images
alpha.jpg
Ty very much all,fixed it
I'm having trouble posing a human model on a motorbike in 3d max7. It's mainly the legs, I get the foot positioned on the foot pegs and when I unhide the body mesh, the foot goes back to it's origonal position on the floor.

Any help or tips are welcome.
Quote from LineR32 :I'm having trouble posing a human model on a motorbike in 3d max7. It's mainly the legs, I get the foot positioned on the foot pegs and when I unhide the body mesh, the foot goes back to it's origonal position on the floor.

Any help or tips are welcome.

mail me link with the file bike and human

maby i can make the right position fore you
or if you have?
if somting not work i use poser...
Yet another black headlight problem here. After installing dsmax I always got the same problem... The headlights were black... I managed to solve this problem before, by putting a tick to the transparency option if I recall it correctly... But this time it doesn't work. I attached a pic, that's how it looks like right now. What do you say?
Attached images
headlights.png
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yet another black headlight problem here. After installing dsmax I always got the same problem... The headlights were black... I managed to solve this problem before, by putting a tick to the transparency option if I recall it correctly... But this time it doesn't work. I attached a pic, that's how it looks like right now. What do you say?

Have you tried changing the colour next to the 'Transparent' to black? As I recall, black is transparent and white is opac (just like alpha channel you see in Photoshop)

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG