The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
Quote from Bogey Jammer :In the windows the problem is probably due to IOR setting. Solidify the glasses or reduce IOR.
I don't know for the front indicators...

Didn't helped reducing the IOR in brazil basic mtl map
Here's the settings for the Glass meterial.

I dunno about the indicators either, it might be a texture problem or it could be a wrong meterial ID. Also you need to paint the white box on the interior .DDS, Black or dark Grey to get the plastic and windscreen rubber to look right.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
untitled2.JPG
Any Vista Sp1 + Max 8 users?
Hi!

I wasn't able to solve this problem, I can't make my full Brazil work. I get a message (see attached)... Before reinstallation of Win, I got this problem too, but then I wrote localhost and 4222 to the setup, and worked fine... But no it doesn't... When I installed Vista again, downloaded SP1 on the same day.. IMO that can be a problem, or IDK please help
Attached images
prob1.jpg
prob2.jpg
anyone?
lejártad a licenced, kb vagy annak a verziónak megszűnt a szervere

sorry, for the other language
kurvaélet (damn)
click on settings and mark the one wich says about your computer.. dont know exactly what it says there
open cmd promt enter sfmgr address - install and then again but -start
Quote from baSh0r :open cmd promt enter sfmgr address - install and then again but -start

heh??

Or someone could send me Brazil The full one of course..
open a run prompt from windows:

then enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - stop

enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - install

enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - start

if it doesnt work, just repeat
can someone tell me how to import wheels into 3ds max coz when i tried the wheel was barely seen
if its imported it,when its still selected click right mouse button on it and select scale,than click on the middle of the triangle and move it up while holding button.
thx mate
could someone tell me how to get the XFG scene from MorrowDesigns to work??? If i import the DDS files in the right thing, my steeringwheel becomes the paint for the seats :S
Quote from baSh0r :open a run prompt from windows:

then enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - stop

enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - install

enter

C:/YourFilestestination/sfmgr.exe - start

if it doesnt work, just repeat

Repeated it several times without any success. Nevermind...
Can some1 help me with something else?I have xrt scene but if i try to select some objects (like wheels and stuff) the only thing that i can select it the whole car.

Here is a pic:
Attached images
objects.png
Select the car and then goto Group at the top of the screen and select Ungroup option, then group the rear wheels and do the same for the front wheels, but seperate from each other, so you can turn them, also group the rest of the interior to the body.
Thank you!
Using 3ds max 7 with brazil, starting to get used to lighting settings and such, but how do I get 2 different cars into the same render?
You need to use the Merge function found under File. After that you need to get the new cars meterial set to an empty meterial slot so you can add a skin. The same goes for any wheels you wanna merge into the scene, or any thing else you want.
#47 - feat
Quote from feat :Oh, page works now.
Yeah, looks like this depth of field is pretty hard stuff and takes long time, but it looks awesome as result.
Thanks for helping guys, i'll let you know about my jobs.

One more question - That black reflections on xrt, it's about smoothing groups, as i readed somewhere ? Or i'm wrong ..

EDIT: Ok, i already got an idea that this way is to good to be real.
So, it's like this :

I checked camera's ''Modify'' options and i saw that there is option like Depth of Field, so i turned it on, made it very pretty, like i wanted. Pressed ''preview'' button and it showed me, how it will look. It was pure cuetie, but as i said, i already got an idea that it's to easy, and somethings wrong. So then i pressed F10, rendering, and pressed Render button. There was a hope, but then .. yeah, nothing is changed. T_T
By the way, im using Brazil, maybe Brazil doesn't support 3ds cameras for some reason.

THANKS AGAIN.

Got back from holidays and still this problem makes me worry.
I've been trying to render some different brake disks which i downloaded from here http://www.aironeracing.com/ and i don't know why i can't see the brake disk every time i make a render here is a pic:
Attached images
wfawaf.jpg
check the materials, and download the latast brazil(i think these file made in this)
Quote from [UKR] Race King :I've been trying to render some different brake disks which i downloaded from here http://www.aironeracing.com/ and i don't know why i can't see the brake disk every time i make a render here is a pic:

Select the disc and mirror (flip) or rotate (180degrees) it.

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG