The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
Ok I have a big problem here.I read that if you want to make renders with 3ds max 2009 we have to install Brazel yes ? ok if yes, so I just did ,but I have the same problem as before. when I'm trying to rend, I get is a
http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/6/6c/123456.JPG Please help me !!!
You cant use Brazil with MAx 2009. for that is Brazil V2 and it is 900 dollars or so. The old brazil is only for Max 9 or so.
Quote from DK3X7MJ :Ok I have a big problem here.I read that if you want to make renders with 3ds max 2009 we have to install Brazel yes ? ok if yes, so I just did ,but I have the same problem as before. when I'm trying to rend, I get is a
http://upload.lfsmanual.net/images/6/6c/123456.JPG Please help me !!!

It's either you have not installed Brazil or you didn't assign Brazil as your renderer.
You don't have to use Brazil to make renders with 3ds max 2009. It is just the scene you opened was using Brazil's materials. That is why your other boxes rendered OK but not the car.
Learn yourself how to use 3ds max and Brazil properly.
Quote from samyip :It's either you have not installed Brazil or you didn't assign Brazil as your renderer.
You don't have to use Brazil to make renders with 3ds max 2009. It is just the scene you opened was using Brazil's materials. That is why your other boxes rendered OK but not the car.
Learn yourself how to use 3ds max and Brazil properly.

I'm trying to learn my self , but I don't know what the issue is. So how do I have to open the scene that it would work ? The brazel is installed I have the brazel's matterials but... ?
Quote from DK3X7MJ :I'm trying to learn my self , but I don't know what the issue is. So how do I have to open the scene that it would work ? The brazel is installed I have the brazel's matterials but... ?

beginning first by reading tutorials.
then you learn to allocate materials.
and you will learn moddeling.
I am two years on it and do not know everything.
but read and do you learn it all.
and everything you do not know, can be found on google.
Quote from Boekanier :
beginning first by reading tutorials.

then you learn to allocate materials.
and you will learn moddeling.
I am two years on it and do not know everything.
but read and do you learn it all.

and everything you do not know, can be found on google.

ok thanks for advise. I see that I would not be able to do anything with brazil, So is there any other way to have a finished car file that I could just load, put my skin and render with 3d max 2009 ?
what the others and I have said!

go read a tutorial on materials assign

brazil will not work with 2009 but with lower max 6, 7, 8, 9
otherwise go for it and forget 2009
Well,you could always try Mental Ray or V-Ray

Example of my Mental Ray render

and no need to download Mental Ray cause it comes with Max
how can you change the background color with 3ds max 7 ??
or how add a background picture
it`s now white
Hope this helps:
Attached images
dawawfwf.jpg
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Dont know if it will work,but turn the reflcection off on the car.
Refraction on the Car = 0 - 0 - 0 (all black) (I use Vray and 3ds max)
#340 - ___
So umm, ya im working on XRT. Making it myself because i find doing something myself instead of getting already made stuff is more.. umm. Ill think of it later. So as i was making it all was fine until i saw a bad reflection and tried to fix it. Noticing that it was an error made when i started...

I remember it now. Its more... crud hold on... its more... more... *thinking hard with my retarded brain*.. Its pretty much more of an exciting suprise when your done and you did ok you feel accomplished. I cant remember what it is but ya. Any idea how to fix this problem without me having to remake it? please.
Attached images
epic fail.jpg
Quote from ___ :So umm, ya im working on XRT. Making it myself because i find doing something myself instead of getting already made stuff is more.. umm. Ill think of it later. So as i was making it all was fine until i saw a bad reflection and tried to fix it. Noticing that it was an error made when i started...

I remember it now. Its more... crud hold on... its more... more... *thinking hard with my retarded brain*.. Its pretty much more of an exciting suprise when your done and you did ok you feel accomplished. I cant remember what it is but ya. Any idea how to fix this problem without me having to remake it? please.

without the wire, we can't help you
#342 - ___
Here's two ways to go about it, shading glitches you see there are caused by 3 sided polygons. They may not be that visible in final render but it's a good habit to make sure all your polygons are 4-sided.

You could also try to reposition some vertices to get edge loops little bit smoother.
Attached images
edges.jpg
#344 - ___
Quote from Crommi :Here's two ways to go about it, shading glitches you see there are caused by 3 sided polygons. They may not be that visible in final render but it's a good habit to make sure all your polygons are 4-sided.

You could also try to reposition some vertices to get edge loops little bit smoother.

Solution B worked great. Thank you.
I've got a simple question for you Max users..

As everyone knows, .max is a closed file format, so you can't import it into anything. However, is it possible to open it in Max and then save as a .3ds? Because I really need some files in .max, but I'm using Blender, so yeah

Hope it makes sense.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I've got a simple question for you Max users..

As everyone knows, .max is a closed file format, so you can't import it into anything. However, is it possible to open it in Max and then save as a .3ds? Because I really need some files in .max, but I'm using Blender, so yeah

Hope it makes sense.

yes it's no problem.

read your pm
Thanks! Will download them and upload soon. Thanks a lot man.
I'm looking for a viewer for my old computer (WIN98) and I used to have one on this which was pretty good. I just used it to see how my helmet looked like. It was quite simple and it was free too. Any ideas? Because none of the ones I've tried now work and the 3d's Max costs.

Made this with it, if it helps.
Quote from Reik :I'm looking for a viewer for my old computer (WIN98) and I used to have one on this which was pretty good. I just used it to see how my helmet looked like. It was quite simple and it was free too. Any ideas? Because none of the ones I've tried now work and the 3d's Max costs.

Made this with it, if it helps.

try blender maybe it works on it
Quote from Reik :I'm looking for a viewer for my old computer (WIN98) .

for what model are you looking???

max 3ds obj ?????????

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG