The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
Quote from Reik :I'm looking for a viewer for my old computer (WIN98) and I used to have one on this which was pretty good. I just used it to see how my helmet looked like. It was quite simple and it was free too. Any ideas? Because none of the ones I've tried now work and the 3d's Max costs.

Made this with it, if it helps.

Would CMX Viewer do the trick? That kind of simple animation can be done just by taking a picture of the helm from different angles and then combine them into animated .gif
Just a question. I'm applying a JPEG image backround to my scene, but the car is a little bit transparent, and the background image is visible through the car. How to avoid transparency?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Just a question. I'm applying a JPEG image backround to my scene, but the car is a little bit transparent, and the background image is visible through the car. How to avoid transparency?

Hi Töki,

try to make a Environment/Background Switcher

look here how to make
http://www.dmmultimedia.com/3dtips_11.htm
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Just a question. I'm applying a JPEG image backround to my scene, but the car is a little bit transparent, and the background image is visible through the car. How to avoid transparency?

This was a problem for me too. Basically, I just take the enviorment, and drag it down to the Car's Paint material into the reflection tab. It should work.
Quote from ImportFantasy :This was a problem for me too. Basically, I just take the enviorment, and drag it down to the Car's Paint material into the reflection tab. It should work.

maby it's works but for reflection is it not good.

try it with a Background Switcher.
does someone knowwhere i can find tutorial to render in vray with backgraund?
You can just drag a plane and bend it, thats all.
i think he/she means with a picture
Hi there. For some reason the brake disc is not visible behind the wheel. I've checked, while looking at the front side of the wheel, I can see through it, but when looking from behind, all I can see is a black plane. Why?
Attached images
wat.jpg
wat1.JPG
If faces show up black, it usually means you have normals facing the wrong way. If you're using 3dsmax, you can just tick "2-sided" in material settings to fix it but ideally you'd want to fix the problem and reverse normals.
hello I am very new to blender and I need help
someone has tutorials for blender?
as change of wheels?
looks like win re to me
Hi Töki,

have you try upper tool-bar customize , customize user interface , reset?

ore try in the map Autodesk: Change graphics mode.exe , and reset it.
can any1 share a page for rims , wheels , all i find are places where u gotta buy ...
Quote from l200 :can any1 share a page for rims , wheels , all i find are places where u gotta buy ...

Try some of these
I got problems with some pretty simple blender render. And I have no idea why, the two cars are duplicated from each other, should therefore be totally the same. Still, one of the cars looks normal, and the other one looks fked up to be honest. Don't get how it happens Anyone got some help for me ?

Check out attachement. I forgot to save the high res one i made, because it looked shit, but made a new small res one, and it's the same deal. And couldnt be bothered to wait for it to finish, but trust me, the problem is still there when its done...
Attached images
fzr fail.png
thanks alot! Turns out i had 5 cars on top of each other
Hi, im just starting to work with 3ds max, i have 2009 version (both 32 and 64bit) and im looking for 3d models of lfs cars working with v-ray. Doeas someone have that and could share it with me? Mainly i would like to have fzr, but also other cars would be good Or maybe someone could help me find where to "Buy" brazil (by PM i think) and how to get it working (i mean, these lfs cars scenes with brazil)
Is there any instruction how to setup 3D MAX to render LFS cars ? I want to render, but it doesn't works for me-black screen. I'm noob in rendering, but i want to try
what renderer do u use? if u get just black screen,try hit #8 on keyboard and put it on white if its on black. could mean the renderer isnt set up for the scene too
I havent been rendering for long, Was wandering how you make it so the floor and background are white but not see them joining plus how to make shadows on the white floor, Me and a mate have been looking at settings but we cant find anything that affects the shadows. We both use 3ds Max 7. Any help appreciated. Cheers.
well it also depends what renderer u using. for background color hit #8 on keyboard and put first color where ever u want and (if use brazil renderer) go to renderer menu after hitting F10,there scroll down and find brazil csg server and also u can play in luma server. if vray.. better to get a scene or make a sphere and cut it in half,than put car in it
yes ,helloo

i need some instruction how to render a lfs car. i dont remember how to get the brazil for max 8 working. when i want to render ,its showing some shitiy errors..

and that sucks

maybe someone can help me ? send some files or tell me step by step how to install it

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG