The online racing simulator
Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
how to make my numberplate correct?
Attached images
numberplate.jpg
Quote from wygiuxx :how to make my numberplate correct?

Edit the Plate texture.

Or edit the plates I uploaded.
Attached images
LX6 Plate Front.jpg
LX6 Plate Rear.jpg
Thats ricey, just move them with UVW Mapping.
Any 1 know how meake that efect under car? My freind ( person who made that render ) draw than u must create Box and add ilumination or somthing .
Attached images
nb4ew.jpg
I made this animation render and converted this file to gif so i could upload it as my avatar but the gif image is too big.Is there any way to make it smaller without loosing any quality?
Attached files
fzr.zip - 1.5 MB - 486 views
Quote from [UKR] Race King :I made this animation render and converted this file to gif so i could upload it as my avatar but the gif image is too big.Is there any way to make it smaller without loosing any quality?

Almost impossible to have both.
however, you can keep the individual frame's quality high
reduce the FPS rate on your animation. e.g. 12fps instead of 25 or 30 fps. In that way you will definately reduce the file size. The downside is that the animation will not be as smooth as a high FPS animation, but the quality of image remain the same.
From were can reduce the frames?
In 3ds max, at the bottom right corner, where it has the animation timeline control. click on 'Time configuration' button, then in 'Frame Rate' select 'custom' and you will be able to change the frame rate of your animation
How do you eliminate the noise from the NFS wheels?Ive added some wheels for my FZ5 render but they have a bad noise issue.
Make new material with your own added noise and stuff. Maybe then you cold lose some textures, but i dont know other ways.
Anyone else know any other solutions?
Oh, and beside, that noise could be render problem imo.
what noise? can you post a render of it?
As requested.
Attached images
gold bird.jpg
or somthing not right with light ... or pixel aspect etc .

Try render standard scene ... from ds autos for example
i think you use too much glossiness, that's why it isn't reflect well! maybe lower it! can you post your settings of the bodywork?
I looking for good quality movie - how render a car model .. or somthing like that .. any one help me?
Quote from Feme :Any 1 know how meake that efect under car? My freind ( person who made that render ) draw than u must create Box and add ilumination or somthing .

In blender you just make area light as a small line and then make it light blue.
Quote from Feme :I looking for good quality movie - how render a car model .. or somthing like that .. any one help me?

bumbp :/
Some tuts here on modeling and here for a Land Rover. Not video though.
Yea i saw that .. but im looking for vids only ( thouse on Yotube are in loooooooooooooooooow quality :P ) also serching honda civic 93 blueprints .. but i found only on about 300x160 :/

Problems / Questions
(384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG