The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Proof (if ever there was any needed) that oval racing is easier than road racing....

That's me opened a bigger can of worms than any other hot topic at the moment...including that car whose name should never be mentioned!!!!

Ahhh I wish it was the truth. Driving alone sure, but racing I would have to disagree.

About right, a nice can of worms you have opened sir.
Its a shame the SK and the Late Model are run at ridiculous time of the morn, I bought the SK and fell in love with it during testing and now I can't even race.
Quote from mcintyrej :Its a shame the SK and the Late Model are run at ridiculous time of the morn, I bought the SK and fell in love with it during testing and now I can't even race.

The Late Model is run at decent times. Today: 9:15 CET, 10:15 CET, 11:15 CET and so on. I assume the SK Mod will be run every hour tomorrow

I guess the the time table in the series section got you confused. (happened to me once)
Damn, the more I watch vids of this game, the more it makes me wanna get it

If I bought cars + tracks for this, would they stay on my account? Or would I have to rebuy them if I had to reinstall the software?
Quote from Xaid0n :Damn, the more I watch vids of this game, the more it makes me wanna get it

If I bought cars + tracks for this, would they stay on my account? Or would I have to rebuy them if I had to reinstall the software?

They would stay, only thing that you have to keep purchasing is the subscription.
I need to get back in gear.. I used to gain tonnes of SR.. now my SR is on a plummet. I wanna get my freaking SR up so I can race the freaking Radical.
Quote from PMD9409 :They would stay, only thing that you have to keep purchasing is the subscription.

Yep, I figured that part :P I just didn't fancy buying some tracks, then upgrade my OS to then have to buy the cars and tracks again

Thinking about the 2 year subscription (works out at around £5-£6 a month - maybe the Brits can confirm that ), does the money automatically come out of your account?
It gets paid as one lump sum.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I need to get back in gear.. I used to gain tonnes of SR.. now my SR is on a plummet. I wanna get my freaking SR up so I can race the freaking Radical.

Just spend a few hours doing titties, you'll be in the Radical no problem.
Quote from Xaid0n :
Thinking about the 2 year subscription (works out at around £5-£6 a month - maybe the Brits can confirm that ), does the money automatically come out of your account?

with the current offer it works out better if you take one of the specials & then use the year sub with $30 rebate.
site just went down ?
With 2 years it states he would get $60 icredit.
What do you mean by one of the specials?

Yes the website is down for maintenance.
Site is down for maintenance. For the $30 rebate you have to buy a single years sub then another single year sub to get $60 in credits.
they had an offer where you got the dallara & a roval track for $32 this also included a 3 months sub.
also there was one with the c6R & sebring 4 the same price. when you consider content @ $12/$14 a piece then its a good starting block. Also only existing members can get the $30 rebate deal.

the other method is the $5 trial to get you in the door. If you've never tried it before then go for the $5 deal give you a chance to see what iracing is all about.
That trial only ran until 28th of March. I did find a promotion code which knocked $7 or so from the 3 month subscription.

Edit: Taken
Quote from Xaid0n :That trial only ran until 28th of March. I did find a promotion code which knocked $7 or so from the 3 month subscription.

Edit: Who wants $10 on their iracing account? PM me your email and the first one gets it.

PM'ed
Website is a bit slow at the moment. Grr
Anyone want to join the spec racer race in about 10 minutes at the Glen?
It's an amazing combo!
Ok, 3 month subscription bought for $29... you should have your $10 now racer hero
Thanks!
dag nam it!. As soon as i stop checking the forum Xaidon gives away $10.
Thanks for the advice.
lmao sorry Ant, first come first serve :P

Just had a blast with the Legends @ Larnier wow it's great fun drafting lol, managed to get in the top 3 out of 17 (only practise, but it still counts!) with a lap time of 16.200 and an average lap time of 17.7 over 64 laps.

I think I'm hooked

Edit: I'm on another practise session @ Larnier, name is Ashley Parmenter if you want to join me
Sorry for the second post...

Just about to enter in a race in the Legends cup, got 25 drivers entered so far, seems quite a lot for a titchy track (Larnier)
That's why you are all split up
Heh, finished 2nd out of 10th even beat Class A drivers
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG