The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from brt900 :When will you have time for skype.
I'm selling my broken gt3 rs for £40 if you wanna buy it

really?
Skippy @ ViR South, Tuesday, FinnglishRacing 7.30 race start. All welcome.
What does piss me off about Iracing is that for the higher class series like indycar or classic lotus there are not many suitable sessions for European timezones.
Is the 120mins of sebring having a broadcast?
Quote from anttt69 :Is the 120mins of sebring having a broadcast?

I bet there will be one. They will probably only be able to stream the top server based on iRating though...... I don't think the same amount of people will do this race as did the Daytona 2.4 hour race... Let's see! Can it beat 950?
Aussie V8 car should be in the next Build

Good progress on V8 Super Car as well. We expect it to be in the next build at end of season.

Tony Gardner
I'm pretty excited for the V8 Supercar, it should make for some very good racing.
Have they given any indication which license the V8 Supercar series will be? IIRC from this thread a lot of the cars in iracing have open diffs. And I thought I heard somewhere that V8 Supercars have locked diffs. Might be interesting to see how a different diff handles in iracing.

Not that I've jumped into the iracing boat yet, but I will one of these days...
Quote from Danke :Have they given any indication which license the V8 Supercar series will be? IIRC from this thread a lot of the cars in iracing have open diffs. And I thought I heard somewhere that V8 Supercars have locked diffs. Might be interesting to see how a different diff handles in iracing.

Not that I've jumped into the iracing boat yet, but I will one of these days...

I haven't seen any official word on the license, if I had to guess though I'd say C. The C6R is at B right now and I see that as a higher level car than the Supercar.
Quote from UncleBenny :I haven't seen any official word on the license, if I had to guess though I'd say C. The C6R is at B right now and I see that as a higher level car than the Supercar.

I think the V8 will be a B minimum. As it has such little downforce and good power, the handling isn't that great. I think people like the idea of it but when they drive it will find it a huge handful......

Still, can't wait to see it though I want the Mustang and the Ford GT.
I have I racing
any ideas when the ford gt will be released im gunna ask for a years iracing and a few cars/tracks for my birthday
I was hoping this year... it's been on the cards a long while... I think the Mustang will be before it though....
FinnglishRacing: Tuesday 30th Radicals @ Brands Hatch GP. server open from 7pm, race start 8.15pm BST Laps to be decided but will be approximately 45 minutes long. Come along if you think you're up to it.
Quote from Doorman :FinnglishRacing: Tuesday 30th Radicals @ Brands Hatch GP. server open from 7pm, race start 8.15pm BST Laps to be decided but will be approximately 45 minutes long. Come along if you think you're up to it.

See you there!
Are there any stats out there on the usage of cars?
think im gunna put £20 in bank and buy the late model as its rinning sobo so its a cheap week and the oval bug has bit me
Quote from brt900 :think im gunna put £20 in bank and buy the late model as its rinning sobo so its a cheap week and the oval bug has bit me

the late model is excellent to drive.... Look in the late model forum for Rusty Greer setups!

You'll also find a hosted league that races the late model on road courses....
nice road racing sounds like a hella lot of fun. too bad its running sobo love to run charlotte with it
LateModel is probably the most versatile car in the game, I love it.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG