The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Phantom 4x!!! Though let's be honest, you're pretty shit at avoiding incidents

It's funny with Oulton though, they scanned it with Zolder ages ago and you can see how long it's taking them to do - to think we criticise Eric when iRacing can't even get it finished :|
I'm pretty good at having people wreck me too
Quote from boothy :Phantom 4x!!! Though let's be honest, you're pretty shit at avoiding incidents

It's funny with Oulton though, they scanned it with Zolder ages ago and you can see how long it's taking them to do - to think we criticise Eric when iRacing can't even get it finished :|

Eric deserves all the criticism in the world for not getting anything done for 5 years now. Iracing has released tons and tons of content during the 3 years. Your comparison is just totally unjustified and just plain misleading.

As for the 4x in iracing I think it is just plain utterly stupid that you can not trust what you see on your screen. Their method of calculating contacts on the servers instead of on the player's computer is just something that can't work even in theory. As a driver it is just plain impossible to avouid soemthing you can't see. I did some skippy races in the 13 week and apparently I hit a car and got a 4x and the other spun. Only that there was 50cm between us all the time yet the other car suddenly speered off the road and I got damage. How can you avoid collision?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Can you quote that please?

In short, they couldn't get their stuff through customs in Brazil time and got back to States, so Interlagos will be delayed. They will work on Oulton instead, as said before.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Can you quote that please?

Quote :It's true that the trip was unsuccessful due to problems getting equipment through customs. We completed the photography but not the scan. We are actively working on other avenues to complete the data collection and it is still our hope to create this great racetrack. For now at least, the track will most certainly be delayed until things are more certain.

In the meantime we have invested some of the time earmarked for Interlagos on Oulton Park, and it is coming along nicely.

Kinda sucks they never said anything about it and tried to sweep it all under the rug until some Brazilian member finally brought it up (with the actual information).
Quote from Hyperactive :Eric deserves all the criticism in the world for not getting anything done for 5 years now. Iracing has released tons and tons of content during the 3 years. Your comparison is just totally unjustified and just plain misleading.

You do realise iRacing has a whole team of developers, while LFS only has three developers right?

ohh. and the money too.
Also, iracing is still shit with all those developers and money
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :You do realise iRacing has a whole team of developers, while LFS only has three developers right?

ohh. and the money too.

Yeah, I realise that as well

Doesn't take a nuclear scientist with mensa club membership and a nobel prize to notice lfs hasn't released anything in 5 years while iracing has released tons of content of much much higher quality over shorter period of time. Doesn't matter if half of everyone on earth works for iracing nor if half of all money on earth is stored on the iracing office. They are releasing stuff, lfs isn't. You realise the difference?
Quote from srdsprinter :Yeah, we need to get a community boycott. Even if it is great, pay to play isn't smart for sims.

aYeah right. I think it is good idea. I don't want also to pay for play for that one.
hmm. I subed for a year to get the $30 iracing credits.. But haven't got an email for the promotion code yet Anyone else that took this offer got the email yet?
Quote from Seb66 :hmm. I subed for a year to get the $30 iracing credits.. But haven't got an email for the promotion code yet Anyone else that took this offer got the email yet?

I did that too. Looking at my previous emails from iRacing, they're usually received late in the day (~19:00 - ~22:00).

Also, do you know for definite that the bonus applies for accounts that have been reactivated?
Quote from niall09 :I did that too. Looking at my previous emails from iRacing, they're usually received late in the day (~19:00 - ~22:00).

Also, do you know for definite that the bonus applies for accounts that have been reactivated?

Quote :Offer is good for existing accounts only. Offer expires May 31, 2011 at 23:59 GMT. Only 1-year renewals count towards promotion, however, multiple 1-year renewals are allowed on the same account. A 2-year renewal is not eligible for the bonus credits.

^thats from the email that was sent out. I'm really hoping now that existing accounts just means anything but a new one All the way through the rest of the email though it says "extend your membership". Hmm we will see
Quote from Seb66 :^thats from the email that was sent out. I'm really hoping now that existing accounts just means anything but a new one All the way through the rest of the email though it says "extend your membership". Hmm we will see

Just be patient.

Iracing is from another timezone and it's still the third of june.
Quote from Seb66 :^thats from the email that was sent out. I'm really hoping now that existing accounts just means anything but a new one All the way through the rest of the email though it says "extend your membership". Hmm we will see

Fingers crossed
Which one is faster on lime rock: Mazda cup or roadster?
Roadster.
Ken what happened to you at the start of the skippy race? All I saw was you go really wide, and luckily for me the guy behind you followed you off as well
Well I just got my promo code for the $30
Yep, got a promo code a while ago. You get it Seb?
Yes, Good stuff. Now, what to buy?
Quote from Seb66 :Yes, Good stuff. Now, what to buy?

just got my code but will be waiting to use it in August on the Ford GT I hope and maybe Oulton, though I want Suzuka and the LMP!
I didn't get anything. Oh yeah I need to renew my sub... Well my sub expires in February, so no thanks.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG